Prologue

Third Person P.O.V.

The 5 boys of One Direction made their way onstage, leaving two beautiful girls backstage. Same thing every time. The fans were still screaming at their idols as if it were the first time the group was formed. In reality it had been about ten years. 

Ten very successful years. They were the first in music history to have twenty number ones and five albums out in ten years. The boys shuffled out and calmly sat down. Louis sat by Harry, the bromance Larry Stylinson was still popular. Niall sat inbetween Zayn and Liam. The talk show host shifted in her seat. She was uncomfortable with this many men onstage at once.

“Hello, boys. Or shall I say men?” She looked at the studio audience. Who cheered.

“Hello. Hey Babes! Hi. Hey. HELLO LOVE!” The boys all chattered.

“Boys let’s get to business! We know everything about you…But can you tell us who’s all taken?” She asked, more inquisitive to who was single. She wouldn’t mind being a cougar for that one, Harry.

“I have a wonderful fiancée, Danielle.” Liam smiled warmly at the thought of his longtime girlfriend.

“I likewise, have an amazing fiancée, Perrie.” Zayn smiled, thinking of his brilliant babe.

“Wow, that happened kind of fast...” The lady asked, somewhat confused.

“We've been together for years...” Liam gave a confuzed glance, Zayn nodded in agreement.

“Uh, I um, have a fiancée, Kaitlin.” Harry mumbled... He looked happy as he thought about his future wife. The host slumped a little. Of course he’s taken. She tried to force a smile.

“I’m married!” Louis squealed. He thought about his beautiful wife, Eleanor.

“What about you?” The woman snapped at Niall. At this point he was extremely quiet.

“I..I don’t have anyone.” He looked down at the ground, he wished he had something close to the other’s luck. The host smirked at this. Time to make someone uncomfortable.

The girls watching from backstage knew that the host was up to something.

“I got this!” Kaitlin smiled. “Pretend to fall and hurt your ankle. We’re getting them out of here, before Niall gets tormented.”

“Okay, when do you want..” Danielle started. Kaitlin pushed her over. Danielle was already teetering in heels so, the fall was made worse. “OUCH!”

“Now, I’ll call Harry and get them off stage.” Kaitlin smiled. Danielle pretended to rub her ankle.

“Hazza, babe?”

“Yes, I can’t talk right now can this wait?” He asked gently.

“Danielle fell. Her ankle is hurt! Can you tell Liam?” She asked, faking concern.

“Yeah, baby. Help her until we get back there.” He mumbled.

 Danielle picked herself up off the ground. Her ankle was a little sore. But that’s what you get for falling in high heels. Within minutes all the boys were backstage. Danielle leaned on Kaitlin. From the monitor, the talk-show host was making an excuse for their sudden disappearance. 

“You okay love?” Liam asked, shifting Danielle's weight from Kaitlin to himself. She nodded burying her face into his chest.

“Let’s get out of here.” Zayn smiled, as everyone walked out.

“You did that for Niall didn’t you?” The boys asked once Niall put in his headphones.

“Yes.” Danielle and Kaitlin nodded.

“You can’t keep doing that! Our fans are going to start hating us.” Harry murmured.

As they got in the tour bus, the girls went separate from the boys.

“We can’t keep doing this for Niall. The boys are right.” Danielle sighed. She felt bad for the kid, he needed somebody.

“Too true!” Kaitlin agreed.

“I’ve got an idea!” The girls exclaimed at the same time.

“Operation: Get Nialler a Girlfriend!” Kaitlin smiled.

“My thoughts exactly.” Danielle smiled as they sat down to plan it all out.

***A/N*** 

Hey! This is Danyalli96! I hope you like our idea for a new story! It’s set in the future kind of. Like 8 years from now…So 2020.….Yeah. So just bear with Kaitlin and I…. It will be two P.O.V.s because third person is too complicated :P  ~Danielle <3