Good Girl and Bad Boy (Roman x Faunus Reader)

(hey people Roman is great bye)

You walk to the counter at the club you worked at. You grab the tray the bartender set out for you and walk around handing people their drinks. When you reach the last person you hand him his drink smiling politely. You had to smile. It was part of your job for some reason.

You hate this job cause most of the guys in the club get drunk and try to flirt with you. On the upside you could call someone to get them which was fun. Well to you it was fun.

The guy you handed the drink to smirks and tilts his hat up. Your eyes widen as you realize it was Roman Torchwick. Your (f/e) fold down under your hat. (Yes your a faunus deal with it) "Well hello gorgeous." You blush uncontrollably and look down. You didn't like guys calling you that considering they were always drunk but this was Roman's first drink so he ain't drunk.

You hear him chuckle and look up at him with your eyes keeping your head down. "Sit down I have some questions to ask you cutie" you nod blushing more if possible and sit down. "Now what's a faunus like you doing in a place full of drunks hm?" He asked and put out his cigar in the ash tray. "H-how'd you k-know-" you were cut off by him chuckling. "Your tail hunny. I'm not surprised every guy in here misses it. They're too drunk out of their heads to even get up." You look at your (f/t) and hide it blushing.

"You didn't answer my question though." He looks at you smirking. God that smirk tho. "I-it's the o-only job I-I could f-find." You stutter looking at him. His smirk grows. "Well join me then. You don't have to deal with these drunkards and you can have freedom from judgement of others and everyone is equal." Your eyes widen at his offer. He holds his hand out for you to take. You look at it and take it slowly. He smirks at you and stands up helping you stand up too.

"Come now let's get you to your new home." You nod and walk out with him.

(Yup. Should I make a part two to this?)