Truth Stealers| -Lila-Mina

Skeleton: Lila-Mina
Client: @RossNickelodeon
Book title: Truth Stealers
Chapters read: 1-6

Cover: From a design/graphic point of view, your cover is nice and appealing, quite intriguing. I could only make sense of if by reading the blurb, though (the boxes, the man trapped inside). The typo you chose for the title is on point. I'd recommend making your name more visible.

Summary/blurb: Your blurb is good, although it could use some rewriting. I felt hooked and wanted to start the story because of the sense of mystery (being trapped in a box, memory loss, what is fact, what is fiction).
What I'd fix is the repetition: twice you mention that 1) there is no way out, 2) it's hard to make the difference between truth and fiction.
Suggestion: "Trapped in a box (*describe this box a bit more ), Jag doesn't remember how he got there, or why. As he slowly remembers snippets of who he is, he tries to piece together why he is there. There was a man, and a woman, and mission. Right? But what is fact, what is fiction? There is now way of telling whether he is delving deeper into the different layers of truth or into the distorted pit of madness. And there is no way out of the box."
The last sentence about the bigger picture comes off as odd. Until this point, we are limited to what Jag (doesn't) know. And suddenly we get 'omniscient', which shatters the mystery hook. So either it's something Jag realizes, and you should say it, or you could rephrase it (I can see the link with the title, so it makes sense).
Looking at your tags, I see that it's a scifi story, with spaceships. How about adding a line in the blurb that gives the readers a hint about this background?

Title: Very original, I liked it a lot.
Description/scenery: Good descriptions of the box, of Jag's reactions, of his sense of confusion. It's interesting to get a sense of your character and his universe while he tries to understand who and where he is.
The final scene in chapter 3 with Jane and Lucy could use a little bit of work. It was difficult to understand if he had fallen asleep, if he was hallucinating again, in a bad memory trip, and more importantly if, at the end, there is indeed Lucy in the box with her. Try to highlight his increasing confusion, the fact that everything seems to blur together. Chapter 4 explains this, but when the reader is still in chapter 3, it's a bit hard to follow. Given you use a limited 3rd POV, readers should get the benefit a little more insight about the scene than in 1st POV.
Use of literary devices: Appropriate. Good job with those.

Sentence flow/pacing: Your sentence variations and flow are good. Some of them could be tightened up. For example: "Oh shit, is he dying? Jag felt like he could be dying. (...) Oh shit, I'm dying!" This is a bit over the top.
Suggestion: "His (*my) nose was (*is) bleeding! That was (*is) called a nosebleed, right? Is this serious? His limbs were heavy, arms weak and like jelly. Oh shit, I'm dying!"
Focus a bit on the 'show, don't tell' aspect. Sometimes you give the same information twice, at the same time, once as show, once as tell.
Suggestion (chapter 2): "Jag's right leg hurt. He must have slept on it funny. As he started moving it, little tiny pricks pierced his skin all at once." -- no need to add 'he got pins and needles'.

Originality: This is a very original story. I look forward to reading more of it.

Characters: Up to what I read (chapter 6), we only meet your lead protagonist (I don't count yet the side characters such as Lucy and Jade because we have yet to really meet them at this stage). Despite the circumstances (amnesia, solitary confinement), you managed to give readers a good insight into his personality. I cannot say I like him a lot at this stage, but it doesn't matter - not every main protag should be likeable. The fact he feels terrible and guilty at the idea of having cheated on his wife is a good point for him.
We don't know yet if Jag is fully himself -- maybe he will soon realize he's in fact an awful guy, and he will become his own antagonist!

Grammar: Your grammar and punctuation are overall very good. I identified a couple of little mistakes and tagged them as inline comments.
Watch out for the inner monologue parts (in italics). In the first chapter, you use it (properly) to switch to 1st POV, but here and there you switch back to 3rd POV. My suggestion is to keep any inner monologue 1st POV, and all the rest in 3rd POV. In the same line, when you do those switch between narration and inner monologue, watch out for tense switches.
Example: "I have a wife, and... I have a wife?!" --- "God, he had such a headache. What about her face? Surely he could remember her face, at least?".

Realism: You did an excellent job depicting Jag's emotional disarray and terrible situation. We can easily relate to his stress and mounting despair at being stuck in that box.