Thats when he began to walk me to his car. He threw me in the backseat along with my things, not caring about placing a seat belt on me or if I fell off the seats.

Quietly I prayed my dad got the memo and was rushing to come get me.

I began to lose hope when the airport was coming into view however.

Amadeus turned around after briefly parking. "Turn around I need to take those cuffs off"

I slightly turned them he quickly unlocked them, chucking them in his glove box.

I was finally able to stretch my hands and rub my aching wrists. Those things are really no joke.

The valet guy came to take the car, we took out our things, the valet guy looked at me worriedly, I forgot I still had bruises and cuts on my face.

He then began to pull out his phone, probably to call help, but Amadeus didn't like that.

"Put that away, dude" he said to him, the guy slowly put down his phone, looking at me apologetically.

I sighed, "You're not getting away that easily" he chuckled then wrapped his arm around my waist as he carried our things.

People around me began to look at me strange, I knew it was because of the damage to my face. Security had began to follow behind us as Amadeus went for the kiosks.

There was a flight to London in three hours but he just kept looking. I became confused.

That's when he picked a flight for Sydney, Australia.

I looked at him in disbelief. "You actually thought we were going over there?" He chuckled then inserted his card and pin.

I was frozen, in anger, shock and because I didn't know if I should attack him or scream for help. One wrong move on my part, Tom gets it, or my family.

We heard people gasping behind us as the tickets printed out from the machine.

"Police! Put your hands up!" Was shouted from behind us.

Amadeus casually turned around.

"Oh great your daddy ruined everything" he muttered to me.

My head snapped in the direction of my father.

"Oh dear god, Colin!" His voice cracked upon seeing me.

"We said put your hands up!" Owen screamed at Amadeus.

"Come over here hun" my dad signaled me over, putting down his weapon.

"Colin. If you talk, Tom will get hurt. Think about that" Amadeus muttered to me.

"STOP TALKING!" Paul shouted inching closer, bringing out his cuffs.

I then stopped.

Amadeus only threatens me with hurting Tom if he sees me weak or worried about him. What if I switched on him? I only had seconds to make a decision. I'm going with my gut.

I began to fake chuckle, through pain and wither lies.

"Amy. I don't care anymore. He is with the love of his life now. I do not care, he's happy, she's happy and that's great. Now I'll be happy with you behind bars, for harassment, abduction and the holding of a fugitive. That was my goal all along. My goal as Tom's bodyguard. Now it can all be put to rest. Also. You assaulted an officer so good luck in prison. And as a cop yourself. I'll actually be quite surprised if you manage to survive the night." I patted his back then began to walk towards my dad leaving them all speechless.

"So that's it? You're just giving up on Tom, on us?"

I started genuinely laughing. "There was never an us! My job as Tom's bodyguard was to make the threats stop and to put the perpetrator behind bars. And that is where you're headed. So my job is done. I can now be at peace" I grinned after I joined my father's side.

"You're twisted" he snapped.

"And you're sick!" I retorted back at him.

Owen and Paul approached Amadeus to restrain him in cuffs.

"Remember to watch the news tonight, princess" Amadeus smirked.

I rolled my eyes then just embraced my dad as Owen and a few other officers walked Amadeus out of the airport.

"Boss." Paul said interrupting our silent embrace.

"What is it?" My father turned to him.

Paul then handed the bags, tickets and Amadeus credit card to him. That's when I took my bag and slipped out a ticket.

"Wh-what are you doing?" My dad asked in disbelief.

"I need to get away. For real this time. For just a short while" I said to him.

"I am not letting you out of my sight!" My father almost shouted in sadness.

"I'll be fine. I'm going to go be with mom. Then to bring her back home." I smiled at him.

"Stay with me for a while!" He begged.

"Dad. I'll be back. I just want to find mom and be with her for a while. I'll be back." I reassured him.

He hugged me tightly again but nodded. "You be good, stay safe" he muttered.

"Always"