Namjoon continued to pinch and tickle Jungkook despite his struggling, but as there became more struggling, Jungkook's wiggles back against Namjoon, making Namjoon push back against him until Jungkook was pinned between him as the table. Jungkook's happy, crescent eyed opened a little more as he slightly looked over his shoulder at the taller who towered over him.

The man smiled down at him, those lovable dimples imprinting into Jungkook's mind. Namjoon's fingers were still against the soft pale skin of the other, his fingers no longer moving and just settling, but some unknown reason and feeling prevented him from pulling away. The middle finger and index finger then prodded his stomach, feeling the hardness of the muscle that was still there, causing Jungkook to let out a cute noise that made Namjoon smile. "Huh...you do still have muscle."

"Of course I do, you freaking idiot, now get your hands off of me," Jungkook whispered, looking down in between him and the table, not able to make any more eye contact with him. Namjoon nodded but stayed in place, not moving his hand or even stepping away from him. The grim look on Jungkook's face hardened and he pushed back on Namjoon's chest more. "Joon-"

"Listen, i get you two were alone, but please, no sex unless it's in a bedroom. Show some decencies, yeah?"

Jungkook jumped, roughly shoving Namjoon back as his head snapped to the right to see Taehyung and Jin enter, both seeming a bit smug. Jungkook dusted himself off and cleared his throat and before Jin could say anything else, Jungkook picked up the gun and waved it around. "I-I finally learned how to shoot!"

Jin raised a brow and watched as Jungkook failed at hitting the target, shaking his head at the boy and leaning on Taehyung. "Great, now let's just pray you're able to hit something."

"I second that," Taehyung said. "Namjoon, I thought you were supposed to teach him, not-" his light eyes hardened as they made contact with the other "-whatever it was that you were doing."

Joon's face went red and he flipped Taehyung off. "Shut up. I wasn't seducing anyone."

"Taehyung, you have nowhere to talk when it comes to seducing," Jin snapped, pinching Taehyung's left cheek and making kissing sounds. "The only reason I was able to learn so quickly is because you seduced me."

"No I didn't, I only praised you whenever you were able to hit something, hyung," Tae replied, nudging Jin in the waist. "Besides. I did say I'd praise you like a princess if you hit the red dot." He looked at Namjoon and Jungkook, pointing to the male next to him. "Did either of you know that Jin never had a serious lover? Like come on, I'm straight and I'd at least treat the man to dinner every night."

Namjoon felt his eyebrow twitch at the comment, the blonde staring into his soul as those words left his beautifully sculpted mouth.

"W-well, good for you. Jin needs all the praising he can get," Jungkook spoke up shakily, clasping his hands together and looking up to meet Taehyung's brown eyes which were staring back at him softly, but as soon as they met the look turned hard and he directed his attention to Namjoon, ignoring Jungkook.

"Jin was telling me how you two have hated each other for quite some time. Even though I've known you for years, you never mentioned anything about ever hating anyone," He stated lowly. "I didn't think it was possible for Kim Namjoon to hate someone."

Namjoon clenched his jaw. "Well I hate you more than life could hate death, so make that two people," Namjoon hastily replied, leaning next to Jungkook on the table, engrossing himself in a heated staring contest with the blonde who just stared back, licking his lips slowly. Jungkook looked between the two, feeling the immense amounts of tension flowing from one to another, making him, once again, question what was going on between them.