Chapter XXVIII: Revelations

Sorry for the very delayed update! Quick explanation. Worked a lot for December with Christmas, scammed by Hotel Quickly on New Years Eve and Australia is bloody hot.

Like we are having some 45-48°C (118°F) kind of weather down here!

For Australian readers; please stay hydrated and remember to slap on some sunscreen and don't walk your animals if you can't stand to have your feet on the concrete outside. (There are people that walk their dogs when it's really hot and I get so mad at them).

This chapter is dedicated to snarrylover94 thank you for following!

He remembered seeing this all awhile back when he first became alpha. But this time their was something different. A scent of blood came off and drew a line that came off Isla's parents and it was a square.

This square represented the males in a family pedigree, which could only mean one thing.

"She has a brother?" Xavier's voice was low, barely audible with the new revelation.

"Yes, when we looked at that we were stunned too." Jack replied.

Every alpha couple has a family pedigree. Each time a new pup is born, they are added to a new family pedigree that some of the other alphas can access. Depending on their positioning.

"Damien, I want you to bring Kelly in. Isla and her spent some time together. Perhaps she might know something." Xavier instructed.

"Alright Cousin." Damien bowed his head lightly in a quick nod of respect before leaving.

Xavier looked towards Jack,

"This whole vampire thing, does my sister know?"

"No I haven't told her, I do not want her to panic about the possibility of a war against vampires. We don't necessarily even know what we are up against yet."

"Do any of the hybrids do a locating spell?" Xavier raised his eyebrows not realising we he didn't think about this.

"Not unless the person who we are looking for wants to be found,- "

"Obviously Isla wants to be found!" Xavier cracked.

"Let me finish alpha."

"Sorry, continue what you were saying."

"A warlock or a witch must have power on their end if they want to be found, however different hybrids vary when it comes to the spectrum of how much power they really have. Especially depends on the genetic pool of that individual. With Isla, I'm not really aware of how much power she really has and it doesn't help that what you're experiencing is what she is going through on her side."

"And what about her brother?"

"He will possibly have powers too, but we know nothing of him and if he truly is even alive to begin with." Jack finished.

"I want you and the others to try and see if you can locate any strange buildings. Preferably ones with prison cells. Then I want a couple of the hybrids to keep trying location spells towards Isla." Xavier stared at the blood on her family tree.