Chapter XXII: Past Trauma

A/N: not edited. If you are not following my Instagram account wattpad_e.rose, I posted a photo along with a small description of the second book in this series and a couple of sneak peeks of what is to come.
This book will most likely be completed by December, and the second book already has multiple chapters completed which will be released on the 14th of December, or the 15th of December, depending on your location. Here is a sneak peek. (Photo above).
If you want to read some of the snippets, please go to wattpad_e.rose on Instagram and follow for future updates 🧡

This chapter is dedicated to ACharismaticBeing 
Thank you for all your votes and for following 🧡

"Jack Wilson is going to be her doctor not you." Xavier teethed out towards Matías.

"I suggest you shut up, Alpha. You don't know who I am and what I am capable of. You think you're some high and mighty Alpha, but you're not. So many of you are ridiculously egotistical it does my head in." His thick Columbian accent seethed into each word, his muscles flexing on his darker toned skin. The red flecks in his eyes waved as he held his power in. The wave length of it was like a tsunami to anyone who didn't have the capability of standing against something so strong.

"I will kill you if you dare to disrespect me." Xavier's eyes were obsidian, showing his beast.

"Stop acting like childish boys, You are both grown male wolves, act like it." Telula's voice held authority that stunned Xavier slightly. She was shorter than Isla, but this female wolf held a strong dominance. Xavier remembered his mates fight with her. A warrior like her would be a strong asset to have in a pack as well as being a great role model for future she wolves. Many of Xavier's pack she wolves adored the female warrior.

The gold from Matías' hands shined under the close proximity of Isla's body. Xavier just stared at the hands, growling under his breath. He didn't like this unmated male touching his mate, but Jack wasn't close to the pack at the moment as his sister and Jack went on a mini getaway alongside the Silvermoon's pack in a beach house.

Xavier watched his mate walk away. He couldn't help but find her skin so soft and delicate under his touch. He hadn't realised how soft a females skin was, he looked at his calloused hands, remembering holding her.

He heard the autumn leaves crunch under a heavier weight and looked up to see his mate gasping for air and was clawing at her throat, he rushed over and tried pulling her hands away from him.

Tears were streaming from her closed eyes. Her screams were incoherent, she ended up scratching Xavier deep with her claws being elongated from her natural nails. He didn't care though, he desperately tried to get her to wake up, and to keep her from clawing her throat anymore, finally she opened her eyes, only her hazel eyes were dull, she looked lifeless and his heart began to ache. His stomach dropped at the sight as he had no idea how something like this escalated.

She opened her mouth
"Who are you?"

Xavier's heart began to pound loudly.

"What do you mean Isla?" He broke out.

His shirt was now covered in her blood as he held pressure on the torn flesh of her throat.

"Why didn't you save me from him sooner." She choked out, tears filling her eyes.

Then the pounding noise stopped, he felt his heart ache badly to the point that he felt something wet drop as his eyes blurred over.