1

the blaring base of the music that surrounded me on the crowded dance floor was all i could think about. the bodies of random strangers casually brushing past me every so often. i was alone, unsure of where my friend had gotten to. i didn't mind, i couldn't really care.

i realised how drunk i was when i felt a stranger place their hands on my hips, swaying us both to the beat. in any other scenario i would have pushed the person off, but i was too out of it to mind. i started to feel their hands travelling up and down my body and then soon grabbing my arm, in neither a playful or attractive way, i was now being pulled off the dance floor, i snapped out my drunk haze that had me enthralled in their touch, focusing on the person in front of me who was harshly dragging me and i realised he was a tall male, a blonde, dressed in a black suit, which was a bit odd since we were at a club... was he a bouncer? did i do something wrong.

"excuse me what are you doing?"

his head unturned as he ignored me still man handling me through the crowd of people, until we came to a clear spot at the back of the club. the guy finally turning to face my direction, i tried to get a clear look at his face and fuck he was hot. i was now staring at the hot stranger "like what you see?" the smirk that wiped across his face, i rolled my eyes at his cockiness, he was hot but not that hot. that was a lie he's the hottest guy i've ever seen but i can't be tricked by his fuck boy vibes.

"i'm sorry who are you?" he looked offended, pointing to the tip of his nose with a smile. why wasn't he telling me, if this was some type of pick up it wasn't going very well. the door we were standing by opened letting out a bright light from inside, which was soon blocked by another tall male who stepped out. also in a suit like the mystery grabber.

"is this her?" he said to the blonde totally ignoring my existence, "excuse me i am here you know?" he looked at me scoffing before opening the door and pushing me in. omfg what is it with these guys. i was ready to turn around and ask what their fucking problem was until i was surrounded by even more guys, five of them all staring at me as they stood in a circle around. yet again all wearing suits. okay seriously what is it with the suits.

"we going to a wedding or something? what is this shit"

the brown haired guy on my left chuckled, "she's funny i like her" my eyes fell on his smile, it was so innocent yet his eyes that travelled up and down my body made me shiver. the two guys that had dragged me into this weird room now stood either side of the male in the middle of the room. his blonde silvery hair in a neat mess. i couldn't quite see his face as half of it was blocked out by some shades.

"this would be the time you tell me what's going on" the black haired male that had pushed me in before pulled out a pocket knife his expression almost as deadly, woah what is happening

"do you ever shut up or do i need to cut your tongue out?" the man in the middle putting out his hand to stop him from taking another step, "yoongi we've only just got started, besides she'll need her tongue later and not just for talking"

what? ew okay i'm out!

i went to step away from this weird cult circle and headed for the door. to my shock i heard the clicking of multiple guns behind me, my hand mere inches from the door knob.

"that body would be a waste with a dozen bullets in it, now turn around and don't think of doing that again"

not wanting to die right this moment i hastily walked back to the centre of the room and waited anxiously for someone to say anything,  any type of explanation for all of this.

the guy in the middle took of his shades revealing his face and eyes that stared right into mine, my stomach dropped, and i froze unsure of what to do or say next. my mind was rushing to so many conclusions and how questions. fear lacing into my skin... i couldn't possibly believe that Kim Namjoon was standing a few feet away from me. the notorious gang leader, or as everyone in seoul knew them as 'The Kims' most famous for the amount of murders, convictions and crimes that could never be proven to be done by his hand. i realised i was standing in a room filled with some of the deadliest people. no one had ever seen their faces, just Namjoon's. what the fuck did he want with me? was i going to be killed, i haven't done anything. what do they want from me.