riya's saree pic

I went down and saw Gowtham was in living area sitting in the sofa and scrolling the screen on the mobile.

I fake coughed to get a attention of him.

Gowtham looked up to me.

"look at you dressed in a saree like a newly wedded bride" he laughed.

I don't know why but it hurts a bit. But i needed to be strong"fyi, i am newly wedded bride" I stated.

"Don't think or expect too much from this marriage. we are just a enemies not a husband and wife. you got it" he said strictly.

even though i was sad  about it. I don't know why i'm sad also like you people.

"crystal clear" i said.

"ok now comes to rules and condition you have to follow"he started.

1.you are just a guest or roommate to me and to my home. you have no rights on anything. 

2.you have to do all the household chores because you can't stay for free.

3.you are not allowed to enter into my room and study room. only when i told you to or whenever i'm at there you can come.

4. I'm a organised person and i want everything to be clean and settled.

5. you need to cook for me. i don't eat lunch at home,so only breakfast and dinner.

6. you should not interfere in my personal relation like girlfriend or something and same goes for me also.

7. last one, these all should be followed correctly. You should not tell this to anyone. If our parents find out about our thing then directly i'll divorce you.

Is he serious on the second day of our marriage what he is talking about rules,divorce. i can't take this all.

"fine gowtham, but why you doing all these. why can't we be normal like other couples" i asked him.

"marriage is not my thing. I don't need to answer all your questions. remember you started this game and you have to face all this" he said.

"I warned you on beforehand,don't I?" he asked me.

"now i need my breakfast" he told and went inside his room.

i sighed and went to make breakfast for us.

i decided to make idli  with sambar and vadai(indian breakfast)

After breakfast got ready I went to gowtham's room and knocked the door

he opened the door. he was wearing a jean with white t-shirt.

 Dress Gowtham wore

 Dress Gowtham wore.

"breakfast is ready" i told him and went into the kitchen to bring the dishes to dinning table.

I placed everything neatly. He came and sat on the chair.I served him the breakfast and I was about to sit.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" he was shouting with anger. 

i was scared to open my mouth. but I tried to act strong. He throws the plate down food were on everywhere. I don't know what mistake I have done.

he grabbed my wrist and tightening it "who gave you permission to make Indian food for breakfast"he asked.

"do you think you can make anything and i'll eat it"he shouted.

I was silent for the whole thing and my tears were flowing without my knowledge.

"stop crying and answer me you Idiot" he said.

I took some courage and spoke"you only told me to make breakfast"i asked him.

"but did i tell you to make Indian food haan" he asked.

i nodded no "then you assumed that i'll eat anything at anytime right"

The grip was growing tighter and tighter for every passing second. I can't take this anymore the pain was unbearable" you are hu..hurt....hurting me Gowtham"i said

He removed his grip and placed both the hand on my shoulder"listen carefully I don't eat Indian food. I eat western food for morning" he said and continued

"before doing anything get my permission because this is my territory" after warning me he took his car key and phone and went out.

i fell down and started to cry. I don't know for how long I was in that position. after a while  i stood up and went to my room and washed my face, came down cleaned all the mess . after having breakfast(seriously guys does anyone hate idli sambar that too with vadai. I love it) I feel like want to talk to my parents. I called mom and talked to her and dad for a while. After talking to them I think I regained some energy to survive. i went to my room and took some nap.

I almost slept for  5 hours. I came down and realized Gowtham is still not in home. I thought of making dinner but afraid that i'll make same mistake again. I can't encounter him twice the same day. I waited for him to come. Then i'll ask and make dinner.

I was waiting for almost now time is 10 pm. what i'm going to do with him thought myself. I made dinner for myself and ate. I was again waiting for him, now the time is almost crossed midnight. He never came. Tomorrow we need to go to my parents home and stay there for a night. I don't know whether he knows that or not.I tried to call him but he was not attending the call. while waiting I dozed to sleep.

SO  HOW IS THIS CHAPTER GUYS. IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT COMMENT ME AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.#MOTIVATING ME TO DO THIS. LOVE YOU ALL BYE. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY . #AND IF YOU LIKE THE PICTURE IF I SHARE ALSO COMMENT SO THAT I WILL CONCENTRATE ON THAT PART ALSO........AGAIN LOVE YOU BYE