𝖤𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 #𝟩: 𝖯𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 (𝟣)

Anastasia Marie Gault—alternatively known as Puppet Strings and Toxic Ann online—is an internet personality from New Orleans most known for her "factual" Creepypasta content uploaded to her YouTube channel, which is currently supported by approxim...

Anastasia Marie Gault—alternatively known as Puppet Strings and Toxic Ann online—is an internet personality from New Orleans most known for her "factual" Creepypasta content uploaded to her YouTube channel, which is currently supported by approximately 35.2 thousand subscribers at the time of posting.

The opinions of her long-term subscribers and viewers tend to be subjective; some are under the impression the facts stated in her videos have been obtained by credible sources, while others believe her videos are representative of her personal head-canons and are not intended to be perceived as legitimate.

As someone who highly values fact-checking when researching a subject extensively, I intend to view Ann's content and overall persona from a multitude of perspectives and angles. I'll also provide information I may deem crucial or relevant, first prefacing this analysis with notable past incidents and behaviors she's exhibited.

{ notable scandals. }

On September 9th of 2016, Ann uploaded a 10 Facts About Sally Williams video. The video later received attention from the author of Sally's origin story—Shilo Rose, or La Mishi Mish online—and was disregarded as uninformative. Shilo politely suggested the video be removed due to the potential spread of misinformation, and Ann not only hadn't removed the video, but also refrained from acknowledging Shilo's request.

According to past spectators of the Puppet Strings channel, Ann had additionally uploaded a video in regards to proxy training and transformation. A subscriber of hers had allegedly followed the video as a guide and committed suicide in the process. Ann has yet to address the situation publicly, or privately with the family involved. This is supposedly the reason for her video A Message For Change, as well as the inclusion of the disclaimer in the description of her fact videos.

{ before you watch. }

"And he goes, 'I got this special contact up in New Jersey. He's a former CIA agent' (...) I start talking to him, and he just tells me all this shit."

Anastasia Gault, in regards to the inspiration behind her content; featured in a podcast with Snuff Bomb and BaptismOnFire

Ann claims all information provided in her Creepypasta videos is legitimate and was extracted from reliable sources. Taking this into consideration, any statements made by me in this entry are supported by the laws of science, medicine, and physics to either debunk or support the more complicated subjects in her commentary.

 Taking this into consideration, any statements made by me in this entry are supported by the laws of science, medicine, and physics to either debunk or support the more complicated subjects in her commentary