60

"Please calm down everyone," Namjoon's work voice said over the loud argument. "we don't have to discuss this now in the van, we'll figure things out later when we've all recovered from the initial shock."

Everyone listened to the driver without
any protest and calmed down, though you could still see the burning aura around Taehyung and Hoseok, who both seemed like they would snap at anyone who talked to them at the moment.

Jimin, who had stayed fairly silent during the argument, was looking at his shoes and playing with his fingers, feeling sad, angry, worried, confused and so many more he was too tired to list.

He felt so bad for making Yoongi go through all this even though he was still safe in the closet, it really made him sick to the stomach.

He wanted to tell everyone, wanted to yell it to the world. That he finally realised he was in love with this beautiful man and that no one could have either of them.

But he wasn't stupid, he wasn't delusional. Turning around slightly, Jimin caught a glimpse of his boyfriend next to him, he looked at him with so much respect even Namjoon could have seen it in the rearview mirror. He was just so amazed by Yoongi's self control in every situation possible, he rarely yelled out on anyone no matter the context and was never aggressive in his way of speaking, though his words could be harsh sometimes, and his glares were intimidating.

Yoongi was a little scary at first, but Jimin had soon found out Yoongi was probably one of the most gentle people he would ever meet, in his own way of course.

Jimin sensed that Yoongi was not in his usual calm state, though he hid his feelings better than anyone Jimin knew, the younger could see the way Yoongi's eyebrows looked sightly frowned as he looked out the window.

The newly pinkenette slowly slid a hand to Yoongi's side, resting it on the older's jean clad thigh, gently stroking his leg to try and comfort him.

Yoongi chuckled, his features softening as his gaze left the window, he looked at Jimin's hand on his lap, taking it in his hand gently and placing a kiss on it's back before lacing their fingers and squeezing Jimin's hand tightly.

Their eyes met and Jimin smiled, making all of Yoongi's worries disappear immediately.

The blonde turned his body slightly, now facing Jimin a little more as he placed his free hand on the younger's soft cheek, Jimin's smile getting wider.

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle as well, because damn was Jimin's smile contagious.

The older leaned in quickly to steal a very short peck at his boyfriend, making both of them smile slightly, their hands tightening further.

They would get passed this, together.

A/N:

hey everyone!

So I'm publishing this today because I won't be able to tomorrow.

Thank you for all your support and your comments!