24

Yoongi chuckled, feeling a little pinch at his heart at the ravenette's words.

He ran a hand through Jimin's hair before letting both of his hands drop to the idol's waist, Jimin's wrapped loosely around his shoulders.

They locked eyes for a few seconds, both exploring the others gaze, before they both realised the proximity of the others face and jumped appart, both having a deep blush on their flustered faces as they looked at opposite directions.

"I-I'll be heading home... Do you... Like... Uh... Need a ride?" Mumbled Yoongi as he scratched his neck.

Jimin looked at his feet as he fidgeted with the hem of his black bomber jacked he had worn before getting styled.

"U-uh y-y-yeah su-re." Stuttered Jimin.

He got a black mask and shades out of his pocket.

Yoongi did the same, scooping his mask out of his black sweater and covering his mouth.

Jimin thought he looked absolutely amazing, only reveiling his thin cat eyes and his neck.

Said hottie ran a hand through his dirty blond hair and nodded in direction of the exit.

The smaller nodded and they headed to Yoongi's car, both standing closer to each other than necessary.

Jimin sunk into the passenger seat, noticing the old and worn out inside.

The car seemed to have it's own charm, with the soft blankets on the backseat and the perfectly clean interior, to the only exception of varions candy wrappers littering the floors.

Before he started the car, Yoongi bent forward to open the glove box in front of Jimin, making the boy's shoulder rise as his body bent over his thighs slightly.

The compartment revieled to be full with lollipops of various diffrent flavours.

"Help yourself." He said as he took one himself.

Jimin chuckled and helped himself, choosing a strawberry flavour, which Yoongi made a mental note not to forget.

The older started the car and followed Jimin's instructions to his dorm.

Jimin unlocked his door, stepping inside followed closely by Yoongi.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! We were waiting for you to get home and cook something f-" the loud voice of the maknae was cut off when he noticed the stranger taking off his shoes next to his leader.

The youngest walked up to the man and bowed.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook of Marmalade. Nice to meet you."

The blond chuckled.

"Aish don't be so formal with me it makes me feel old." He says.

Jungkook nodded before a loud Taehyung stumbled in view.

"Jimin-ah took you long en- oh!" He started before a large smirk formed in his face at the view of Yoongi.

"Min Yoongiiiii~ Welcooome." He said with large grin.

The blond nodded, looking over at Jimin and silently asking who this boy was with a raise of his eyebrow.

"This is Kim Taehyung." He said as the said boy grinned widely.

The introductions were cut short.

"Yoongi-ah." A deep voice called.

His ears perked up as he looked up to the doorway leading to the living room.

He chuckled fondly as he noticed the tall and lean figure standing against the door frame.

"Yah! Joon-ah!" He said, a small smile on his face.

"Long time no see uh?" Said Namjoon.

Yoongi chuckled fondly before he grabbed the taller for a bone crushing hug.

"I promised I'd get you out of there." The taller said.

"Oh shut up, this isn't a k-drama."

A/N:

thank you all so much for 400+ votes.