Idiot

After hours of people having there hands in my hair, I can finally see myself.

My hair is now a dirty blonde, trimmed and cut really professionally.

"Thank you." I tell the worker as she just nods.

I then turn to the tall and slender man that now had freshly orange dyed hair.

He turned to me after paying and flashed me a smile.

I smiled back timidly, before he walks to me, followed by two body guards and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Follow what I do and say." He whispers.

I nod and look at him as he hides his face in a back mask and pulls the hood of his hoodie over his hair.

I follow him out of the salon and into a shiny black van, slowly starting to wonder who the hell this man was.

I sit next to him, trying to stay as far as possible for his dazzling aura.

"Aish I am so sorry for dying your hair but my sister works in a salon and I though you'd hair might use a makeover." He said with a dazzling smile as he gets comfortable in his seat.

"I'm really sorry for the inconveniences, I won't be able to pay you back before I get my payday." I say as I run my dirty hand through my soft hair, enjoying the smooth feeling.

"It's fine don't sweat it, where do you live? I'll give you a ride." I say.

I sigh at his stupid kindness, he remembers me of fourteen.

I play with my fingers in embarrassment.

"I-I'm homeless." I whisper in shame.

He looks at me with surprised eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Then we're do you sleep, I can drive you back to your hotel or-"

"I sleep on the streets." I cut him off, almost getting annoyed by his innocence.

He's very childish.

Ever since we met a few hours ago he has been doing things that are either really stupid or very careless.

Like letting a stranger in, dying his hair without his permission, inviting me in his van and talking very informationally...

"Oh, you can stay at my place." He says like it was so obvious.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept such kindness from someone who already did so much." I say.

He laughs.

"Don't worry about it." He says with a large smile. "You look like you're in the need of a home." He says.

I chuckle, this man is really an idiot.

"My name is Jung Hoseok by the way."

"Min Yoongi." I answer.

He nods.