A lost shugo girl pt 21

Start from the beginning

"I don't need to answer to you girls...", Rena said plainly.

"You.........!", girl 3 said.

One of the girls grab Rena's hair and pulled while one kicked her in the stomach.

"You girls are just cowards...............and stalkers...", Rena said softly.

"You dare call us stalkers you slut!!", girl 1 said as she punch Rena's stomach.

The girls beat up Rena and left her as soon as the bell rang for the end of lunch break.

"Jeez...those girls have anger issues or something", Rena said as she got up and slowly walk to the nurse office.

~ After school ~

Rena walked toward the green house and most of the gang saw that she wounded.

"Why are you hurt?", Nadeshiko asked.

"Uhh...I tripped multiple times", Rena answered.

"Your quite clumsy, aren't you?", Amu said

That's when Kyōi, Ikuto, and Utau entered the green house and saw that Rena was injured.

"R-Rena why are you injured?!", Utau asked.

"I tripped multiple times on my way back to class", Rena answered.

"Are you sure that no one was bullying you...?", Yaya asked.

"No", Rena answered quietly.

"Well the reason I came here was to wish you good luck, Utau and everyone else have fun...!", Rena said quickly and left.

"She's hiding something...", Kyōi said as he watched Rena run back to her apartment.

"Yeah...", Ikuto agreed.

~ At the concert ~

"Utau!!! I love you!"

"Utau! Good Luck!"

"You can do it Utau!", Yaya cheered.

"It's to bad that Rena can't join us", Kyōi said.

"Yeah...it's to bad...", Amu said harshly.

"Guys it's starting!!!", Yaya said happily.

~ After a few songs ~

"Thank you guys for coming out tonight as for my last song I have a guest with me tonight...!", Utau said.

Fog began fill up stage and a figure appeared on stage. The whole gang was surprise beside Utau that the guest was actually Rena. Rena wore a white t-shirt with a black vest (unbutton) and a pair of black skinny jeans with black flats. Holding a slick black electric guitar.

"This is Rena a old friend of mines; we're going to play a song that we worked on for a while", Utau said.

- Nobody's home (nightcore version) -

Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,

She felt it everyday.

And I couldn't help her,

I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?

Too many, too many problems.

Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.