Chapter 37: Never Have I Ever.

Start from the beginning

Emily turns to her and smirks. "Camilla George, what a surprise?"

"It seems that I have a little business with your little group, Parker," Camilla says, flaunting her gorgeous blonde hair.

"Well, then enjoy yourself." Emily smiles at her.

She turns and our eyes meet. "Hi, Em," I say.

"Amelia." She smiles softly.

"Aren't you two going to hug or something?" Liam speaks and lets go of me. I look at him and he gives me an encouraging nod.

I stand up and Emily and I hug. "I missed you." She says. "I missed you too, Emily." My eyes meet with Colton's and he gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and everyone starts cheering.

"The besties have made up." Ian squeals and joins our hug.

I've missed his sense of humor.

We all break away and I sit back on Liam's lap.

"Guys, about the game." Brian reminds. His chick gets up and leaves.

"Yes, tell us how it works," Nicole says and I look at her. I forgot that she's here. She didn't say anything since Camilla and Jamie stepped in.

'I'm fine.' She mouths and I smile.

"So it's just like 'never have I ever' but instead of drinking I get to choose to 'truth or dare' one of you," Brian says.

Everyone looks confused except Tyler who has played the game with him before.

Brian sighs. "You guys will get it when we start playing. I'll start."

I hear a bunch of 'okays' then he looks at Emily and Colton then Liam and me then Camilla and Jamie.

"Couples can't sit together. It's a rule." He smirks.

"Then I guess we're not playing," Liam says, looking at me, lovingly.

"Yes, we are." I remove his hands from my waist and get up from his lap. He pouts but doesn't say anything.

He's so cute.

I go over to sit beside Jacob and Chloe. "You guys can't sit together." I narrow my eyes at them.

"We're not a couple, Amelia." Chloe rolls her eyes.

I point at her hand that is locked together with Jacob's and she blushes then quickly pulls away.

"You're cruel, Milly," Jacob says and he gets up and allows me to sit between them.

"Good." I look around the room and we're all seated correctly.

"Never have I ever been suspended from my high school," Brian says.

We all look at him, confused. "What's next?" Emily asks.

"Now you, Amelia, Nicole, Jasmine, Camilla, and Chloe are safe because you've never been suspended." He says.

I can't believe that all the guys have been suspended except Brian. Even Colton! He's like the most responsible person in the group.

"I'm not safe," Nicole says.

"Neither am I," Chloe adds.

"Really?" Brian's eyes widen.

"I was suspended twice," Chloe says.

"So was I!" Nicole squeals and they both giggle.

The guys are looking at them in shock. I know already.

"I'm surprised that you've never been suspended, Brian." I laugh.

"You seem to forget that my dad owns the high school we all went to, Smith." He smirks.