Disoriented

.... I didn't recognize it before, Patricia, your daughter is a jewel " Alicia said.

Immediately Mrs Anderson said that, I couldn't help but blush wildly, with Adams having a weird grin on his face like as if being proud of his mother's comment. Jerk

"Thanks a lot Alicia, I could say the same of your handsome son" said my mom but I scoffed at the remark. "We would see you around sometime, your place? " asked Mrs Anderson. I was intently battling with myself not to speak out loud what I had in mind.....

say no mom, say no, you could go visit them alone I might add
I thought. But as always this was shattered with a 'THAT WILL BE LOVELY ' from my mom. Great! Just great! We get to see the moron in our home anytime soon.

We said our goodbyes and we were off to our Home sweet Home, like seriously that was the name given to our house because it gives a comfortable living space experience.

Immediately we were home, I scurried upstairs to my room, dropping face down on my bed, boy was I tired!.

I quickly looked up my tablet, that read 5:10pm ,wow were we there for nearly two hours, I tried thinking of something I had missed, hmm what was it?, then a sudden realization hit me...

Oh no! Homework!!!!!!   I remembered

I hurriedly stood up consulting google references, 30mins later, I was done.

I heard footsteps approaching my room, as if hit by lightning, I quickly switched off the light, jumped in bed, turned my back to the door, snuggling myself cozily in the warmth of my duvet, pretending to be asleep as best as I can, throwing a few snores here and there, heaving a little. Then a knock was heard out my door.

Of course to fulfill my pretence, I had to stay perfectly still. Then a slight click followed signalling my door had been opened, "Sweetie dear, you didn't have your supper today" she said, then she saw my supposed sleeping posture and gave a quick and silent whisper of "Goodnight my little girl " I replied to her goodnight intently.

***

"Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!!!!!!! " my goddamned alarm rang on in what seemed like forever. I guess hunger was what woke me up not the alarm since the growling of my stomach became more angry at me at the passing minute.

Ugh!! I need some food!!  I made a mental note.

I gradually stood up hitting the pain in the ear alarm clock snooze, looking at the time, it read 7:15am, I looked again at the  time, whaaat!!! I have only 45mins until school starts ,Oh no!! Oh no!!! I'm going to be late, jumping out of bed hurrying to the sink in my bathroom, I brushed my teeth, had my bathe and quickly did my hair and uniform, ran down the stairs. My mom was just as anxious as I was, my second day in school and I'm already almost late with the time being 7:40am, I took some toasts along with me before kissing my mom goodbye before hurrying to meet the chauffeur, entering the vehicle.

I arrived at school...

A/n how's it?

Arrived at school late or early?

Let me know your review on this comment section 😊

Till then

✌ bloom759