*Bonus Chapter* Thanksgiving

Start from the beginning

"I'm not telling you. I didn't even buy it." He said and shrugged.

"Then who did?" I ask and place my hands on his shoulders.

"My mother." He smiles and looks behind me at the yacht with a sad smile on his face. 

"Your mom?" I ask, confused. 

"My mother didn't only leave behind a video for me to watch when I was 18 along with money from her offshore accounts. A few weeks ago, her lawyer called me, wanting to meet with me at his office. I went and he explained everything. My mother really wanted me to find someone who I was happy with. So, basically when I got married and stay married, faithfully i may add, to that person for a certain amount of years after the wedding, you know just to know that it's permanent and real i guess, I would receive the yacht that she got when she was 25 from her grandmother. This is the yacht."

I turn around and stare at the boat that holds much sentiment to Issac. This boat is another piece of his mother that he is receiving. It will never fill the mother-sized hole in his heart that his mother's passing left him with, but having certain things that meant something special to his mother will really help him.

Even if its a gazillion dollar yacht. 

I really wish I could've met Issac's mother. She had such an influence on Issac and his personality. She still does. From what Issac and Isaiah told me, she was a vibrant, effervescent, and down-to-earth woman. She was a family woman and she didn't let her financial status(wealthy) get to her head. She treated her son with the same respect as a homeless man. She wasn't perfect, but because of that, so many people loved and respected her. When she died, it was not only her immediate family that was devastated. It was also the charities and programs she volunteered at. She really had 'set the world on fire'.

"So does this yacht have a name?" I ask and look back up at Issac. He peels his eyes off the yacht and looks at me. 

"Sarah" 

That's his mom's name. 

I take Issac's hand in mine and squeeze it as an offer of comfort. Sometimes words are not enough. Sometimes a hug, a kiss, and even holding someone's hand is just enough. 

"Come on, we got some people waiting for us on the yacht." He says and and begins walking toward the yacht.

"Wait what? We're having a party on Thanksgiving?"

"No, but our kids are waiting for us on that boat. And I bet they are quite hungry." 

 "What about you?" I ask and glide by thumb against his hand slowly. I fix the strap of my sundress on my shoulder to prevent it from falling off. I look at Issac's shirt that matches my light blue sundress.

"What I'm hungry for is not on the menu." He says and looks down at me. I shake my head and bite down on my lip to prevent myself from smiling at his innuendo. He sends me a wink before placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me up the stairs and into the yacht. 

"I should warn you now that Isla was pretty excited to be on a boat for the first time." 

"I knew we should've taken the cruise to the Bahamas last year so that she could be familiar with sea life. She really wanted to see the dolphins. What if she gets seasick?"

"Then I will hold her hair back like I did you." He replies smoothly and squeezes my hand. 

"Aren't you just a charmer today?"

"Only fo-"

"MOMMY!!" A loud scream sounds, causing me to jump. Isla runs over to me, her wild dark brown hair flowing behind her and her light pink dress complimenting her sun kissed brown skin.