Elizabeth pov
  I woke to someone knocking  I got up and looked at stiles he was still sleeping. I peeked out the window in his room. Awe shit it's his dad. 
I got dressed quickly and put my shoes on started panicking more I couldn't find my bra. 
" stiles " I whisper pushing him

He groaned and when a doorbell went off. His eyes popped opened and he looked at me. He got up, pulled pants and a shirt on.  He ran out
  Fuck I couldn't leave with out my bra they cost to much.     Think Elizabeth where did you all put it last night.   Then it hit me  oh my god oh my god ! The counter. 
I held my head in my hands tears in my eyes. Stiles was going to lose his job and it was going to be my fault.
I don't know how long I stayed like that
Stiles came back and tapped my knee. I took my hands down and looked at him.

His face was pink " my dad wants to meet you" he handed me my bra.   " can't we do this later" I mumble wiping  my tears off my face. 
" Elizabeth don't worry he's going to like you"

I was worried about that but mostly for him to lose his job. I put my bra on and look at stiles he fixes my hair. We walk out and his dad was texting someone. He looked up and smiled then he recognizes me.
" Elizabeth the car wreck victim ... with the little boy " I nodded and stiles took my hand in his. It calmed my racing heart down alittle.
I felt my tears wanting to fall again
" please sheriff don't fire him. I'll break up with him if you want me too. But just don't fire him please. " I cried I couldn't ruin his life too.
" hey it's okay he's not firing me ... right ?" Stiles says wiping my tears.
" no I just came over to pick him up so he wouldn't be able to drive tonight. The rental is at the house but uh we have Sunday dinner tomorrow if you'd like to come. You can bring your son if you'd like. " he says watching stiles

" why do you need a rental to go drink with your friends " I asked.
" uh well i was going to let you drive my Jeep and I'd drive the rental till your car came through. "

" no stiles , sheriff I just I want to make sure stiles and I workout little better before. I let him and Henry met as stiles being my boyfriend not just a baking police officer. " I say and look up at stiles he's already looking at me smiling.
" but uh I better get going I promised I'd take Henry to get pizza and ice cream before I went to work tonight. " I walked out and walked right back in " right no car well uh could you drop me off to my house ?"  I smile widely.
" yeah it's on the way to his a slight detour by two roads but close enough " stiles says going into the bathroom to shower and change.

" I really do like him " I say before I could stop myself.
He gave me alook " why wouldn't I believe you did ?" I shrug " he's nervous about me meeting his friends. I Assumed he's had past girlfriends that did something. "
He sighed " i think it's more insecurity or just maybe you won't like them and then not like him. "
I smiled and shook my head " stiles is the best thing that's happened other than me being taken in by my uncle jay and having Henry. "
He smiled " that's good to hear but I do have to ask about Henry's dad. Will he be okay with stiles in Henry's life ?"
" I don't care what that man thinks. I deserve happiness and he hasn't seen Henry in almost three years. He was abusive piece of shit. "
He didn't say anything back to that for a moment.
" I understand that....have you gotten a restraining order ?"
" no. I was to scared he'd try and take Henry."
" he won't he's abusive. "
I shake my head the lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.  " you don't understand what he'd do.  I'm not scared of him just of what he can do.  Don't worry stiles won't get hurt." Id make sure of it.
   He didn't say anything back to me.
  I started thinking maybe it was time for Henry to meet stiles. For me to tell stiles about Sebastian. 
I spoke first again " uh is it okay if I do decide to come to dinner Sunday.  Henry might not come I rather him get to know stiles and then meet you all. Just so he'll adjust better." He nodded
" yeah just let me know by tonight okay ?"
  I nodded.

Once stiles got ready we left. When they dropped me off stiles walked me to my door. 
  He kissed me lightly and leaned his forehead against mine.
" promise me something " I say
" what is it ?"       " no matter what happens you'll like me ?"      He was quite for a bit and said " that depends I can't if you cheat on me I can't do that to myself. Other wise I can why are you saying this for ?"
   I shrugged " just somethings....you don't know yet"
He nodded and backed away.
" I should go and then check on the bakery.  But I'll talk to you later.  Also we are going to your bar tonight.  I just found out on the way over "
I sighed " well I guess ill see them before I met them. "
He took a step back to go back to his dad's car " Elizabeth there are things you don't know about me either.... they might scare you. "
I smirked " stiles stilinski are you trying to challenge me who has the worst life. Well stilinski you have a bet. Just be able to swallow what you bite off. "
He smirked and just shook his head waving and walked back to the car.

I took Henry out like I said and stiles did meet us for ice cream after Henry begged he wanted the cookie cop to come so he can have more cookies.

Henry picked a spot with stiles and I ordered the ice cream.   Banana chip , two chocolate chips  I brought it over and Henry was looking out the window talking to stiles. 

" yeah I'm okay with that " Henry says as he turns to his ice cream when I put it in front of him.
" now just to ask the women in charge " stiles says before taking a spoon on his chocolate chip ice cream.
" what?" I question as I pull my big chip out of my banana ice cream and bite it.
" can I go shopping with stiles ?"
I was shocked he never wanted to go with anyone new.  " are you sure you can handle that ?"       He looked over at stiles hands and leaned over and sniffed his arm.
Stiles gave me a questioning look " smell is very important to him. It's a wolf thing he's really into wolves "
"Oh"  was all he said Henry went back to eating his ice cream.
" so is that a yes ? You can take Elliot with you if you want ".     Elliot was his toy wolf he's had since he was 3 when the doctor said it would be good for him to have a calming toy for when he gets to much stimulating situations.  
   He nodded
" where are you going?" I ask
" just one or three places depends what we find right ?"
He nodded again
" you won't get him to talk while he eats.  He knows ice cream melts and he won't eat it if it melts.  Also ask if he's thirsty he won't tell you if there's to many people around.  If he does seem anxious just hug him or pick him up.  He's okay with that touching.  He won't cross the road with out you holding his hand either.  I taught him that.  "  I was thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

" okay I can handle that and any bathroom situation I should know ?"
" no he will tell you when he has to go. But he doesn't like going in by himself. Just stand with your back to him while he goes. "
Stiles nodded and looked at Henry with a smile.
Henry looked at me and then to stiles ice cream and smiled. Then he went back to the ice cream and looking out the window.

Everything was going to be fine. Expect that anxiety in my chest waiting for the shoe to drop.