Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend

Start from the beginning

"Just kidding, I just took a break and decided to go to here. Ricky wants to come too but he's too busy as an actor, you know." Felix added.

"But I don't expect this to see the first day I arrived" Felix added.

"How did you know that I'm there" you asked.

"As I arrived, I went straight to the company and there I saw you going out of the company and then I saw you grabbing a cab. I became curious where you will go. I thought that you'll have date with Sana but as far as I know, when you have schedules or have a date with Sana, you let Manager Kim to be the one to bring you to her or where you will. That's why I thought something is strange and followed you there" Felix explained.

"Wow! If it wasn't for you, Y/N hyung would be in trouble" Li Xua said.

"I was surprised to see him going on a van with a guard outside. I just saw that on dramas. After a while, I saw him ran away from the van with a scared look and that's the time that I thought to do something" Felix said.

"What did you do?" James asked.

"I recorded everything. From the moment they chase Y/N, until they named their boss. Ji Eun? Is that right?" Felix said.

"W-w-what did you s-say?" Jae Kwon asked in surprise.

"N-No! No w-way she would do that! You punk!" Jae Kwon angrily said to Felix.

"How the hell will she do that?!" Jae Kwon continuing to be angry because she likes Ji Eun too much.

"Calm down" you said to Jae Kwon.

"How can I calm down, hyung? your friend accused my Ji Eun for doing this to you!" Jae Kwon angrily shouted.

"It's true" you said which makes Jae Kwon speechless.

"W-what?" Jae Kwon asked.

"She's behind all of these. I saw her face to face trying to do something on me" you said.

"No way, there's no way..." Jae Kwon said but Felix played what he recorded.

  "Still! He can't refuse the offer. Ji Eun will do anything until she gets what he wants"

"Clearly, Ji Eun is the one behind this" Felix said.

Jae Kwon was surprised and was unable to say anything.

After a while, you arrived at the station.

You went inside with Felix and Manager Kim

Your members decided to not leave Jae Kwon.

"You're the victim sir?" the police asked you.

"Yes, and he's the witness" you said and pointed Felix.

"Come with me" the police said.

"Just say what is the truth okay?" Manager Kim said and you two nodded.

You were asked by the police about what happened. You said all the things that happened plus Felix playing the record.

"Okay, we'll take care of this. Thank you for your cooperation, I hope this will not happen again. You may leave for now" the police said.

You all left the station and went back to the dorm.

"Wait, is that Sana?" Manager Kim said as he saw Sana waiting outside of your dorm.

You saw her waiting for you and you quickly alight the van and went to her.

"Y/N!" Sana said as soon as she saw you and hugged you tight.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she started crying because of worrying.

"I'm okay jagi, everything is fine. The police already caught the suspects" you answered.

"Let's go in first, it's cold outside" Manager Kim said.

After you all came in,

"I'll cook dinner for tonight, James and Jae Kwon, let's go buy ingredients. You come with us too Felix" Manager Kim said as the three of them nodded.

"I'll just go to my room hyung" Jaehyun said.

"We'll go too" Li Xua and Ki Kwa said and you nodded.

As soon as they left,

"Who did this to you?" Sana asked.

"J-Ji Eun sunbaenim" you answered.

"W-what? S-she did that? How?" Sana asked but before you answered you heard someone running fast and entering the dorm.

"J-James? Why? I thought you'll gonna buy ingredients?" you asked on James that is panting and sweating.

"H-hyung, they are in trouble, we're in trouble" James said.