Fan of Yours Chapter 16 - Achievement

"I think you made things clear now right?" Jihyo asked which surprised you.

"What do you mean sunbae?" you asked.

"Sana said to me last time that she has a crush on you but she don't want to entertain those feelings because you're not close enough and she thinks that you don't like her and maybe you just see her as an older sister" Jihyo said which makes you more surprise.

"Sh-she has a crush on m-me?!" you said.

"Yeah, since you were a trainee. She is always amazed on how you perform on stage, maybe it's one of the reason why she likes you. In addition, she always tell me those times that your eyes met, she said that your eyes are sparkling everytime" Jihyo said and laughed.

You were speechless about what Jihyo told you. Sana has a crush on you since you were a trainee.

"Good luck Y/N! I know you'll be a good boyfriend on Sana" she added.

"Wh-what? We're not yet dating yet sunbae!" you said and Jihyo laughed.

"You know, that will be the result of all of these" Jihyo said.

"It's getting late now, maybe you should go home now Y/N" she added.

"Okay sunbae, I'll get going" you said.

"Remember that Sana likes you. You're a lucky guy" Jihyo added and waved at you.

You just smiled and went home.

"Where have you been hyung?" Ki Kwa asked.

"I carried Sana sunbae home because she can't walk" you answered.

"Ehhh?! you carried sunbae home?!" Li Xua added.

"What a sweet couple" Jae Kwon teased.

"Come on guys, we're not yet couple" you said and realized you said "yet" which was noticed bu Jae Kwon.

"'yet'?! so someday you will be a couple?!" Jae Kwon said and laughed to tease you.

You just don't say anything and went to your room.

You lie down on your bed and you think all of the things happened this day.

Sana's kiss on your cheek is the most memorable of all which is repeatedly playing in your head. You can't believe that your dreams are slowly coming true.

Time has passed, it's already 2 in the morning, all of your members are asleep while you're still wide awake.

*message received*

"Jagi, are you still awake?" Sana's message.

"Yes jagi, why?" you quickly replied.

"I can't sleep" her only reply.

"Why? Do you keep on thinking about me?" you replied.

"Of course jagi, by the way, Jihyo told me that she told you about what I feel" her reply.

"Yup, so you like me since my trainee days huh?" you teased her.

"You're just amazing when you perform, it's not that I like you, you're just cute when you perform and that's it, no other reason" she replied which makes your heart flutter.

"Really? Am I that good? Hahaha! Just kidding, thank you for liking me jagi" you replied.

"I'am the one who should say that, you said that you're my fan since when you're in your country right?" she replied.

"Yup, I'm a big fan of Wize you know and you're my favorite member" you replied.

"Thank you jagi! Now it's my turn to support you now that you are an idol already." Sana replied.

"That makes me want to do better now, I'll do my best to satisfy our fans and of course you, thank you~" you replied.

"We don't have schedule tomorrow, can we meet? At 4pm?" Sana asked.

"Of course, we still don't have schedules for tomorrow so let's meet" you replied.

"Maybe I can sleep now, I'm excited for tomorrow, good night jagiyaaa~" she replied.

"Good night jagiya~" you replied.

*The next day*

*video call ringtone*

You answered the call.

"Hey brother!" Felix greeted.

"Feliiiix!" you greeted.

"Did you just woke up?" Felix asked and laughed.

"Yeah, I slept late last night, by the way, is everything okay there?" you asked.

"Yes my brother! I already started my career as a dance instructor on my own dance studio. I was able to use all the things I learned there!" Felix said.

"How about Ricky? I heard he got a leading role on a drama?" you asked.

"Yeah, he started shooting yesterday. Can you imagine our friend is now an actor? hahaha!" Felix said jokingly.

"Hahaha! That's why he didn't contact me often now, he's busy with his acting career" you said.

"By the way, I visited your house yesterday and I talked to your dad, he said that you answered all the expenses for the renovation of your house?" Felix asked.

"Oh? Yes, I'll consider it as my first trophy as a kpop idol" you answered.

"I think the company is giving you so much money huh?" Felix joked and laughed.

"It's not that big, it's just right for a rookie group" you said.

"Oh right! People here are crazy about you being a kpop idol, you're famous now Y/N! They named you as the 'Philippine's Kpop King'" Felix said.

You were surprised by the news of Felix which inspires you to do better.

"I'll get going now my brother, I have to start my lesson now, see you soon! take care!" Felix said and ended your video call.

You're just happy that your friends are doing great, but you're happy to know how far you have come to reach your position right now.