Fan of Yours Chapter 25 - Oh no

After eating, Wize members prepared some games.

First, you played Mafia game which takes so many rounds.

"Alright, let's play the next game" Nayeon said.

"Let us let Y/N choose a game" Jihyo said.

You think for a while.

"Okay, this is quite a  common game, but I want to know some of your secrets, spin the bottle" you said and gave them an evil smile.

"Don't be like that hyung!" Li Xua said as they all laughed.

You played spin the bottle and for a few spin, you are not being picked but after a few more spin, you are chosen.

"Alright! It's our turn to reveal some of your secrets!" Momo said.

"Ask him a quite hard question Hahahaha!" Jaehyun suggested and looked at you with an evil smile

"Okay! I got one!" Dahyun said.

"Did you and Sana-unnie kissed already?" she asked as all of them cheered for a wonderful question.

You looked at Sana which is beside you and thinking if you'll say the truth.

"Uhhh... Uhhhmmm"

"Come on Y/N-oppa! We're waiting hehehe!" Tzuyu said.

"Y-yes?" you answered as all of them cheered once again.

"When? How many times? How long?" Dahyun asked.

"Hey, that's so many hahaha!" you said.

"It's just our secret hahaha! I'll leave it to your imaginations" you said.

"Eyyy! Alright spin it again" Mina said as a few more spins were made.

After a few hours.

"I think we need to go now" Jihyo said.

"Time flies so fast" Momo sighed.

"Alright ladies, let's go" Nayeon said as she stood up.

"By the way thank you for inviting us" Jihyo said as the rest of Wize thanked you, your members and Manager Kim for the party.

"No problem, thanks also for coming" Manager Kim said.

Wize members started to get out of the dorm but Sana is still on your side.

"What's the problem Sana-unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"You go ahead" Sana answered.

"Okay, let's go" Dahyun said and left with the other members.

"I'll just clean up the dishes" Manager Kim said.

"Let's help" Jaehyun said and tapped the other members leaving you and Sana alone.

"Are you okay jagi? Let's have a walk outside" you asked Sana.

"Of course, I just want to spend more time with you alone" Sana answered as the two of you went out for a walk.

"I'm just happy that the CEO lets us continue our relationship and of course, I'm glad that you're still part of the Dreamers" she added.

"I was surprised also that the CEO said that. I expected the worst and I was all ready to go back home but their decision changed" you said.

"Are you happy about the decision?" Sana asked.

"Of course I'am, but I miss my family" you answered.

"Maybe after your next comeback, have a request to CEO for a visit to your family" Sana suggested.

You think for a second.