Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home

You gave your phone to Sana and let her read the message.

"Good day Y/N, I would like you to share this news to your members. The staffs of the variety show 'Room Idol' contacted me and they want Dreamers to be a guest on their show. It is really a good show and I need your approval for this. By the way, the shooting will be after your vacation so don't worry. Come to the office tomorrow so we'll discuss about it" the CEO's message.

"This is a great news! I thought it will be a bad one but it turned out that it isn't" Sana said.

"I'm always getting nervous when CEO is messaging me" you said and laughed.

After buying stuffs, you ate lunch with Sana, had a short walk from here to there, spending more time with each other before going back to the dorm.

"Alright, here's your dorm ma'am" you jokingly said to Sana.

"Come on, don't be like that! Hahaha!" Sana said.

"By the way, thank you for coming with me jagi" you said and smiled.

"You're welcome jagi, I had fun today, Thanks to you also" Sana said.

"Alright, I'll go inside, take care" she added.

"Okay, I'll go now" you said but as soon as you finished talking, Sana gave you a smack kiss on your lips which makes you to blush.

"W-what was that for?" you said.

"It's my thank you and I love you for you" Sana said.

You just can't say anything, you smiled at her.

"That's great, I like it Hahahaha!" you said.

"Alright, you go inside now, I'll go too" you said and Sana went inside their dorm and you walk going back to your dorm.

"Guys?" you said in a louder voice.

"Yes hyung?" Jaehyun said as he comes out of his room.

"Where's the other? I have an announcement from the CEO" you said and Jaehyun called the other members.

"What is it?" James asked.

"Alright, the CEO wants me to share this good news to all of you. The show 'Room Idol' wants us to be their guest on their show" you said.

"Woooow! That will be great!" Ki Kwa said.

"I'm watching that show! It will be fun. I'm excited" Li Xua said.

"But wait, it's still our vacation time right?" Jae Kwon asked.

"Yeah, the shooting will be after our vacation so don't worry" you said as the members cheered for that news.

"We'll go tomorrow to the CEO's office and talk about it so prepare for tomorrow" you said and they all nodded.

*Next Day*

"Are you ready guys?" Manager Kim said as he enters the dorm.

"Yep, let's go" you said.

Manager Kim drives you to the company.

You went straight to the CEO's office as soon as you arrived.

The secretary assists you and brought you to the meeting room.

When you entered the room, you saw not just the CEO but some other people.

"Oh Dreamers! You're here, come in" the CEO said.

"Alright everyone, this is Dreamers" the CEO  introduced you to the people who are there.

"They are the staffs of the 'Room Idol'" the CEO introduced them to you and your members and greeted them.