Fan of Yours Chapter 40 - Meet up

The next day, you woke up early.

You looked at Sana that is still sleeping.

"I hope this is not the last time that I will be waking up with this beautiful girl beside me" you thought to yourself.

You went straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast not just for Sana but also for your group members.

While you are halfway done preparing, Jaehyun woke up.

"Good morning hyung" Jaehyun greeted.

"Oh good morning Jaehyun, you're up earlier than usual" you greeted back.

"Yeah,  because I smell something delicious" Jaehyun said and laughed.

"Hahaha! It's not yet done though, just wait a little bit" you said.

"It's okay, I'm not in a hurry hyung" you said and Manager Kim also woke up.

"Hey hey hey, what is this? Our Y/N cooking breakfast? Are you sick?  Should we go to the doctor later?" Manager Kim joked.

"Stop joking Manager Kim! Hahahaha! I'm totally fine. I just want to cook" you answered.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know! I'm just kidding" Manager Kim said.

"By the way Manager Kim, did you really changed your mind going abroad?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yup! As I think of it every night, I could be also be happy here even though I'm not earning that much. I could see kids like you to grow and improve skills as the time goes by and I think that's the main reason why I decided to stay" Manager Kim answered.

"To see us grow?" you asked while still preparing breakfast.

"Yup. Seeing the kids I handle being successful is already a big achievement for me and I found my happiness when I'm managing talented kids like you" he answered.

"That was touching Manager Kim. I hope other members also heard that" Jaehyun said.

"Alright, breakfast is ready. You want to go ahead?" you asked the two of them.

"Let's wait for them to wake up. It's better to have breakfast together" Jaehyun said and Manager Kim nodded.

"Alright, I'll just go in my room first" you said.

You went back to your room and saw Sana still sleeping.

"She's so cute" you said to yourself.

You lie down beside Sana while looking at her. You watch her sleep while you can't control the smile on your face.

Few minutes later, Sana woke up.

"What a beautiful view to see first in the morning" Sana said.

"Did you sleep well?" you asked and she nodded.

"I made breakfast for all of us" you said.

"Really? Can't wait to taste it" Sana said excitedly.

"Hyung?" you heard and a knock on door follows.

"Everyone is now awake, let's eat breakfast" Jaehyun said.

"Okay, we'll go now" you answered.

You went to dining table and all eat the breakfast you made.

"Wow hyung! You didn't inform us about your cooking skills" Ki Kwa said.

"Is it good?" you asked.

"Yeah, I hope there are more morning like this that will happen" Jae Kwon said.

"By the way, I heard that you met Ji Eun?" Manager Kim asked.

"Uhhh... yes manager, she saw us buying on a store nearby and she gets my number" you answered.

"Really? Wow, you're quite famous to celebrities now. Do you know Heechul? I watched a video clip of him dancing to your song on a variety show" Manager Kim said.

"Really? He did?" Jaehyun said and Manager nodded.

"He's not the only one. I'll leave it to all of you to discover" Manager Kim said and smiled at all of you.

"By the way Sana, Manager Nam messaged me that he'll gonna pick you up later. I think you have schedules for today so get ready after eating" Manager Kim added and Sana nodded.

You all continued to eat and have a fun talk.

Few hours later, Manager Nam arrived to pick up Sana.

"I'll go now jagi, I'll contact you later after our schedules" Sana said and gave you a kiss on your left cheek before leaving.

"Let's go Manager Nam" Sana said on a surprised face of Manager Nam.

"Ah? Oh yes right, let's go" Manager Nam said.

"Get used to it Manager Nam" Jihyo shouted on the van and also waved at you.

"We'll go now Y/N" Manager Nam said.

"Yeah, take care of the girls Manager Nam. I'll see you around" you said and Manager Nam nodded.

You went back inside the dorm after they left.

"Alright, let's prepare too. We need to prepare for your comeback" Manager Kim said and everyone said yes.

After preparing, you went straight to PYJ building for a meeting.

You talked with the people that will make your music, music videos etc.

After the meeting, you got a message.

"Can we meet later? Just the two of us, it's important." a message from Ji Eun.

"Do we have other schedules Manager Kim?" you asked.

"For now, we'll go check the place for your music video but you all are not required to go, why?" Manager Kim answered.

"Ji Eun wants to meet me" you said.

"Whaaaat?! I'll go with you" Jae Kwon said.

"She said just the two of us" you said.

"Really?! Damn, I thought I can go and meet my one and only" Jae Kwon said.

"Maybe next time, I think this is urgent. She said it is important" you said.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just lighting up the mood! What's with that serious face hyung?" Jae Kwon said.

"I can't stay still when someone wants to meet with me, I think something is wrong to her" you said.

"Okay then, you go,  just don't go home late" Manager Kim said.

"We'll just go with Manager Kim, don't worry, we'll take pictures so that you'll also see the place" Ki Kwa said.

"Okay, thanks, I'll see you later" you said and ran towards an incoming cab.

"I can bring you there if you want!" Manager Kim shouted as you went to get a cab.

"I'm okay Manager Kim! I'll go by myself! Thanks!" you answered.

You called Ji Eun to ask where to go.

"Where are you sunbae?" you asked.

"I'm at my drama shooting but I'm in my break, I'll text you the address" Ji Eun said and hung up.

You received the address and told the driver to go there.

When you arrived, a lot of people are there. They are the fans of the actors/actresses of the drama so you put on your mask and walked but a man interfered you.

"You are Y/N, right?" the man said.

"Uh, yes why?" you answered.

"I'm Ji Eun's guard, she told me to wait for you because people might recognize you" the man said.

"This way" he added.

You followed the man to where he is going and ended up a van that is parked on a not so seen place by the people.

"You may go inside the van, Ms. Lee is waiting for you" the man said and you nodded.

You felt nervous without knowing why but you still continue to enter the van.