Fan of Yours Chapter 13 - Real Her

"Y/N?" you heard repeatedly

You snapped out of your imagination and saw Sana looking at you.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked.

"Oh? Are you there for a long time?" you asked.

"No I just arrived" Sana answered and smiled.

"I'll get our order, what's yours?" you asked.

"Americano" Sana answered.

"Okay it's my treat" you said as you stand up to order.

After a moment you got your orders.

"Uhm sunbae, I have something to tell you" you said to Sana and she looks at you.

"I don't have the courage to say this before but I think, I have it now" you added.

"Wait, do you like me?" Sana asked making you surprised and speechless.

"Uhm, uhhh" that's the only thing that comes out of your mouth/

"I knew it" Sana said.

"You were always blushing when you saw me and I thought that you like me, thank you Y/N" she added.

"Y-you noticed?" you asked.

"Yeah, you're cute right now, you looks like you've been caught doing something bad" Sana said.

"It's alright, there are people who likes me too" she added.

"It's not like that sunbae" it comes out your mouth without knowing.

Sana was speechless about your response. It might be different from what you have imagined a while ago.

"I like you as a woman" you said without hesitating which left Sana still speechless.

"As a w-woman?" she answered.

"Yes sunbae, I like you as a woman and I think I'm in love with you" you confessed to her.

Sana is still speechless.

"Y/N I understand what you feels--" Sana said but you said something.

"It's okay sunbae, at least I was able to say this and I felt more relieved to tell what I really feel about you" you said.

"I'll go now, I'm sorry if you felt awkward sunbae, see you around" you said and then left

You thought if you did right leaving Sana alone but you still continue leaving the cafe.

Rain starts to fall and you don't have umbrella, you quickly run until you reach your dorm.

"Y/N, you don't bring an umbrella?" Li Xua asked as he saw you entered the dorm.

"Can you please get me a towel" you asked a favor to Li Xua

He gave you towel and you went straight to the bathroom and have some shower.

"Y/N where have you been?" Jaehyun said.

"You rarely went outside when it's already night" he added.

"I just went out to catch fresh air" you answered.

"Is it real or you met with Sana sunbae?" Jae Kwon teased and the other members laughed and teasing you.

"Come on guys, I won't do such a thing" you answered and laughed forcedly.

You are about to go to your room when all of you heard a doorbell.

"SANA SUNBAE?!" Ki Kwa said in a loud voice.

You quickly gets a towel run towards Sana, you thought she might be drenched in the rain and as soon as you saw her, you're right.

You quickly grab her with a towel making you hugging her.

"Come in for a moment, let's wait until the rain stops" you said to Sana softly.

You entered the dorm while Sana dry herself.

All of the members are quiet, not daring to say anything since it is awkward.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you in this hour" Sana apologizes.

"It's okay sunbae, our dorm is open for you anytime" Ki Kwa answered.

Sana looks at you but you can't have an eye contact with her.

"Where are you going? " you said to all members as they went to their respective room leaving you and Sana alone.

You didn't receive any answer from them and silence filled the room.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked and she looks at you.

"M-me? yes s-sunbae, how about you?" you asked back.

"I'm okay, I was about to go home too but it started to rain, it happens that your dorm is nearby so I stopped by to wait for the rain to stop" she answered.

To be honest, you feel happy that she went to your dorm, you are able to see her again and talk to her.

"I'll go to my room, you can just leave if the rain stopped" you said coldly and you stand up walking to the direction of your room.

"Can you please stay here with me first?" Sana asked a favor.

You stopped and froze for a second, not knowing what to say next.

You look at her and saw her face asking for you to stay.

"Please stay with me first, I'm scared at thunders" she asked.