Fan of Yours Chapter 24 - Family

You and Manager Kim went back to the dorm after you heard the news

But you're surprised to see them waiting for you outside.

As soon as you got off from the car, they all ran towards you and hugged you.

"We heard the news already hyung!" they said.

"We're so glad that you'll not gonna be away" they added.

"This deserves a party tonight right?" Manager Kim said.

"Call Wize and invite them over later, I'll order foods" he added.

"It's on me" he said and smiled at all of you.

"Really? Thank you Manager Kim!" you said.

"So, I'll just go to the company and I'll see you later" he said as he gets inside the car and left.

"So guys, let's continue to pursue our dreams okay?" you said and they all nodded.

"Let's go in, let's prepare for the party tonight" you said as all of you went inside to prepare for the party.

You and the members cleaned the dorm, arranged some things so that all of you will fit inside.

In the middle of your work, you're mother video called you.

"Hi Mooooom!" you said in a happy mood.

"Oh? Are you busy?" she asked.

"No mom! it's okay, we're just preparing for a party tonight" you answered.

"Why? Did you already talk to the CEO?" she asked.

"Yes mom! guess what? I'll be staying here! The CEO didn't remove me from the group anymore!" you happily said the good news.

"Really?! Thanks God! I'm really proud of you son! Wait, your dad wants to talk to you, Felix and Ricky are also here, they visited us" she said as she handed the phone to your father.

"Hey son, how are things there? I heard you're about to be sent home but I heard the good news! That's great! how did you sort the things?" your dad asked.

"It's not my work dad, our fans did it" you said and smiled.

"Oh really? What did they do?" he asked.

"They protested outside of the company saying that they don't want me to be out of the group" you answered.

"Really?! They did that?" your dad surprisingly

"Yes dad! Even us are surprised about what they did and also, they also saw the comments from the articles so maybe it affected their decision" you added.

"That's good to hear son! We're so happy that you can continue to pursue your dreams" your dad said.

"Oh wait, Ricky and Felix are here! Talk to them" he said and passes the phone to your bestfriends.

"Heeeeeeeeey" they both said.

"Feliiiiiix! Rickyyyy! How are you guys?" you asked.

"I just finished my classes today and guess what? I gave an assignment to my students to perform a dance and one of them danced to your song!" Felix said.

"Really? So how did it go?" you asked.

"Their performance was great but yours is still better hehehe" he said and laughed.

"How about you Ricky? How's showbiz?" you asked.

"Oh well, too many sleepless nights for shootings but because we used to be like that when we are trainees, I was able to get along with it quickly" he said.