Chapter 26

Yoongi's POV

It's been a couple of days since the attack, and everyone has been putting the house back together. Taehyung has been more distant since the whole thing, but how would you react if you saw one of your best friend's sibling after thinking they were dead.

I'm not gonna lie, I have been kind of worried about him, he's been locking himself in his office more often and won't even let me in.

All of his allies have been staying here as well, so I had the other littles to keep my mind off of things. Jay has been distant as well, again I don't blame her either. She thought he brother was dead and he was one of the only things she had left.

I went to find Jin who was with Namjoon. I looked down when they kissed, wishing that was me and Taehyung. Jin noticed me when they pulled away and ran to me.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" He asked with concern clearly in his voice.

"I miss Taehyung. He's been locked up in his office, sure he's done this before, but never this long. Especially without checking up on me. Did I do something wrong? Does he not want me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes and Jin instantly hugged me.

"No, no, no, honey. He loves you so much, I just bet that he's really busy with rebuilding." He rubbed my arms soothingly.

"Hey, lets get the others and go color, would you like that?" I nodded and followed him to get the others and went to cuddle in the garden, which wasn't ruined at all.

~2 hour Time Skip~

I finished coloring a picture that had two kittens on it. I smiled at it, proud of my beautiful coloring. There was a black cat, what represented Taehyung, and the white one, which represented me.

I showed Jin my drawing, "I'm going to go give it my daddy." My little side popped out, I hadn't even noticed until now.

Jin nodded, "Okay, honey. Would you like Jinnie to come?" It seems like Jin's little side has come out too.

I smiled, "Yes! Let's go Jinnie!" I linked arms with the taller male and we made our way up to Taehyung's office. There was a deep, 'come in' from inside the room.

I opened the door and unlaced my arm from Jin's as I ran to Taehyung. Jin waved good bye before leaving. I got on taehyung's lap and showed him my picture.

"Look what Yoonie made for daddy. The black kitty is you, and the white one is me!" I giggled and held it in front of him.

Taehyung pretended he looked at it, "It's nice, Yoongi." He never used my real name unless he's angry. I felt smaller then I ever have in that moment as all these thoughts came to my mind. I felt tears in my eyes as well.

"I-is daddy mad at Yoonie? Did Yoonie do something wrong? Or does daddy not like the picture?" My bottom lip quivered as I looked at Taehyung with my sad puppy eyes.

He didn't seem to care much as he continued to work, "No, no, Yoonie did good. Daddy likes it." This caused me to get off his lap and slammed the picture on his desk before running out.

I ran to find Kenta, I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks as I spotted Kenta. I ran into his arms and cried in his chest.

"Woah, woah, woah, Yoonie, what's wrong?" He asked concerned as he rubbed my back.

"Daddy ignored me when I showed him my drawing. He's been ignoring me for past couple days and it makes me sad. I miss daddy, he's never been this distant." I cried harder into Kenta's chest.

"Donghan! Get over here," he called over his boyfriend, "I'm going to kill Taehyung." He whispered the last part.

Donghan made his way over to us, "Yes, baby?" He smiled at Kenta before noticing me. "What's wrong, Yoonie?"

"Taehyung's been in his office, which is nothing new, but he's even been ignoring Yoongi. He didn't even care about the picture that Yoongi made. And you know how much love Taehyung shows when Yoongi makes him a picture." Kenta explained for me.

"I'll go have a word with him. He's never been this distant, and it's weird for him not to even look at Yoongi's picture. When Yoongi does color him a picture that's all he talks about until he gets a new one." Donghan kissed Kenta before patting my head and walking to Taehyung's office.

Kenta kisses my head, "Hey honey, do you want to go make some cookies?" I felt myself instantly smile at the offer and nodded. Kenta smiled before taking me to the kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

There was another knock at the door. I groaned, "Come in." Donghan walked in with an angry face.

"Why do you look so mad? Does Kenta not want you to fuck you?" I joked while I finished an email.

"Why are ignoring Yoongi?" This made me freeze in my seat. Was I ignoring Yoongi?

"I wasn't." I replied calmly.

"Yoongi says that he made you a picture and you didn't even look at it. And when he started to cry you didn't even care." This pulled me away from my computer.

"I was to busy to even notice. With the attack, and rebuilding. My mind has just been a mess. Where is my kitten right now?" I stood up from my chair.

"He's with Kenta, in the kitchen." Donghan said before leaving.

💜

An: So this was a filler chapter, but they'll mostly be filler chapter till like chapter 28. Also I'd like to say that this book with come to an end on chapter 30. THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL BECAUSE YALL WOULD HATE ME IF I LEFT IT LIKE IM PLANNING ON LEAVING IT.

Anyways I hoped you liked the chapter. What do you think of Taehyung ignoring Yoongi? Do you think that Taehyung deserved to be mad at or not since he was distracted with work?

As always, don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love ya Wolfies! ❤️