Chapter 18

6 month time skip
Seokjin's POV

I haven't really done much since I've been here. I've just been finding ways to preoccupy myself with. Namjoon has been busy with work, which is understandable. Even if he doesn't have work, he'd ignore me.

I went to find Hyungwon, he's the only person I'm comfortable with. His boyfriend, Wonho, is still getting use to me. Hyungwon told me he's always like that with new people, he has his reasons. I completely understand, I too am careful around new people.

I found Hyungwon with Wonho making some food in the kitchen.

"Hyungwon? Can I watch a movie", I asked him in my little voice. Hyungwon and Wonho know about me being a little and a cross dresser. I think RM knows to, but I'm not going to ask him.

"Of course, Wonho go start a movie for him", Hyungwon shooed his boyfriend and I followed.

I sat down on the couch and waited patiently for a movie to start. Wonho put in the movie Captain Underpants. I clapped and smiled as I covered myself up with the blanket. I thanked Wonho as he walked back to the kitchen.

I looked at the movie as it started playing and enjoyed it.

~Time Skip~

The movie was halfway when RM came in and sat next to me.

"Mind if I watch with you", he asked with his deep voice.

"I don't mind, but why", he's never watched a movie with me. I was confused.

He moved closer to me and put an arm around me, "Can't I spend time with my baby boy?"

I sighed and looked away. My time here has made me fall in love with the criminal. It hurts because I know he doesn't love anyone and only cares for himself. I just wish he wouldn't do these things and call me these names. It makes it harder for me not to tell him.

"What's wrong baby", he asked with a gentle voice.

"Don't call me baby, it doesn't mean anything", I replied, still looking away.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "It means a lot to me. I don't know what you do to me, but you make me feel different. So when I call you baby it means something."

I was shocked, but I knew it couldn't be true. There's no way a criminal would want me, he could get anyone, so why me?

"Don't lie to me. I know you're lying, nobody would want me. You aren't any different", I snapped at him. His eyes looked dangerous as I said these things.

"I'm not lying to you. I have never told anyone about this because I've never felt this way before. You're different to me, you make me feel a certain way that no one makes me feel", he said with his voice become more serious.

"Prove it", I still didn't believe him.

"Alright." He closed the gap between us as his lips went against mine. Th kiss was sweet and gentle. His lips were hard and cold, yet nice and warm.

He pulled away and gave me a small smile, "Believe me now?" I blushed and looked everywhere besides him. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap and pressed his face in my shoulder.

I looked at him before looking back at the movie.

~Time Skip~

The movie ended and I heard light snores coming from Namjoon. I also heard Hyungwon come in to tell us that supper was ready.

I turned to face RM to wake him up. He was a deep sleeper that's for sure. I've tried everything and the boy won't wake up. I sighed and took his face in my hands and pecked his lips.

As I pulled away I felt him pull me to him again and kiss me. I blushed in the kiss and pulled away before running to the kitchen. I heard him chuckle as he followed me.

He sat down next to me and watched me eat before eating some himself. All through out supper we've made small comments on random things. Some didn't even make sense but we didn't care.

Once we finished supper he lifted me up and took me to my room. He set me on the bed and went to my closet to get pajamas. I kind of panicked because I wasn't sure if he knew.

He came back some time later and handed me a reviling outfit. I blushed and looked at him but he only smirked at me. I gulped and put it on.

I walked out of the bathroom with my gaze on the floor

I walked out of the bathroom with my gaze on the floor. I felt his stare piercing me as he watched my every move. I made my way to the bed and carefully sat down, still looking down.

I felt him crawl on top of me and pushing me against the bed. I looked at him and my cheeks turned a brighter red then before.

He leaned down and whispered seductively in my ear, "We're going to have so much fun princess."

💜

An: IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING A SMUT I JUST DIDNT WANT TO! IM LAZY AND WANTED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER! IM SORRY!

Also this chapter is really short. I wrote this at 1 am and I just wanted to finish it. I apologize again for no smut and a short chapter. pLeAsE dOnT kIlL mE. *Hides behind Taehyung and Amber*

Besides that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always, don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! Love you Wolfies! 💕