Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

Today was the party, I was going to meet V's friends along with their groups and special guests. I'm kind of scared to be honest, but could you blame me? I'm going to be in a room full of killers that won't hesitate to shoot you.

It's 8 in the morning and I'm wide awake just thinking about everything. Taehyung was asleep right next to me, his face was in my chest with his arms tightly around my torso, while our legs were tangled.

I let out a small sigh as my grip around his shoulders got tighter. I felt him move slightly upwards, where his face was right in front of mine. His eyes were still closed with his mouth slightly open.

I could feel his breath on my face, surprising his breath didn't stink. It smelt like mint from his ice cream last night. I trailed my hand up to his face and moved some hair from his eyes.

His nose scrunched up a bit as his eyes slowly opened. He looked at me with a little smile and I couldn't help but smile back. His smile would always get rid of my worries and just think about him.

"Morning, baby. How'd you sleep?" His eyes were half open and his voice was raspy from sleep.

I shivered before responding, "I slept well." I lied, I slept horribly. I couldn't stop thinking about the party.

"Baby, I know you're lying. What's the matter", his voice was full of concern. I don't know came over me, but I slipped into little space and looked at him with big eyes.

"Yoonie is scared for today. What if they don't like me?" My lips formed a pout.

"Baby, if any of them try to hurt you I will kill him. You are my pride and joy, and if anyone harms you in anyway, they will be killed. They are also my strongest allies, so you don't have to worry about that." He kissed me softly on the lips. Once he pulled away I snuggled my face in his chest.

~Time Skip~

Kenta came into our room about an hour later with two pans and banged them together while yelling 'Get up!'. I groaned and covered my ears as Taehyung threw a pillow at him.

Kenta only laughed and left the room.

"Kitten, let's get out of bed and get ready", he shook me. I shook my head and only snuggled further in his chest. He chuckled and stood out of bed and made his way to the closet.

I whined up stood up to find clothes as well.