Chapter 9

An: OH MYYYY GOD! HOLLANDS NEW MUSIC VIDEO IS SO GOOD! I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT THIS IS MY SON! I HAVE ADOPTED HOLLAND! HE IS MY SON AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HE IS MY SMOL BEAN!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenta's POV

I was sitting in my room with Donghan, I was telling him about Jay. I couldn't believe it, I thought she was dead. I'm so happy that she's alive! I know V isn't since of what happened. I'm sure she had her reasons for why she did what she did.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Donghan put his soft lips to mine. I smiled in the kiss and snuggled more into his side once we pulled away. "You know, I don't know the whole back story of Jay. I only know that you knew her and that she was the first person V cared for", Donghan told me.

I took in a deep breath before releasing, "It's a long story. She is like a younger sister to me, we were a trio that went through everything together", I told him.

He nodded, "We got time, I wanna know what happened", he responded.

I took in another deep breath before telling, "Where do I start? Ah, well I met her and V when I was 14. I was bullied in school for having 2 dads and for being gay. I was physically abused for most of it. They'd kick, punch, burn me with cigarettes, and they'd cut me."

I could feel him get tense beside me as I recalled the memories. I quickly took his face in my hands and kissed his nose. Whenever he got mad, I just had to kiss his nose to calm him. "Babe, calm down, that was so long ago and I'm fine now", I assured him. He nodded and relaxed before I continued.

"There was this kid named Zico who was the main bully. He'd always give me death threats and do most of the abuse. One time, he pulled me behind school and stabbed me right below the ribs. He punched me and burned me before leaving me there. I-I couldn't move, I could only hope that someone would help me."

I was shivering at the memory of Zico beating me. I felt Donghan hug me closer and his hand going up my shirt to rub my back. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to", he told me, I just shook my head no.

I continued, "I heard footsteps come behind the school and I thought it Zico. I was so scared, I was thinking that he was going to kill me. But I heard a girls voice along with an unfamiliar males voice. I felt arms lift me up and carry me to a bed before I pasted out. When I woke up I saw a girl who looked my age that had medium length brown hair."

"She had deep chocolate eyes that you could easily get lost in. She had a small body for a girl her age but she looked strong. I also saw a boy who was around my age. He had light brown hair with deep brown eyes that were almost black. His eyes were gentle in that moment but in the next they held a hard stare. He was much bigger then the girl. They introduced themselves as Jay and V. We've just been together ever since then. We'd always be there when something happened at home or school."

I looked at Donghan to make sure he was still listening. He just looked back at me and kissed my head as a way of telling me to continue.

"When I was 16 we got into a big situation. Jay and V ran away from home, so I did the same since my home life wasn't the best either. We had shelter, it was an old abandoned house in the woods not far from town. We always hangout there when we met up. We had no food or water though. Jay convinced V and I to rob a gas station near by. So we broke a window and made our way in, we grabbed all the food and drinks we needed."

"We heard police sirens in the distance and we quickly huddled together to find a way out. We escaped out the back window and ran toward the forest. But cop cars got in our way, we turned to each other and that's when it happened. Jay says sorry to us before dashing into a different direction. We tried to follow her but we lost her. When we tried to escape, the cops caught us and we thrown in jail."

"When we got out V and I stayed in contact but rarely hung out. Until one day I got a call from him asking me to be his butler. And that's how I ended up here", I finished my story. I laid my chin on Donghan's shoulder to look at him. He looked back at me before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Why do you not hate her for leaving you guys behind to get caught by the cops", he asked me, hatred in his voice.

I sighed before replying, "I know Jay, I know she wouldn't have ditched us without a good reason. I mean, why would you save someone from dying and hang out with them for 2 years just to leave them without a reason?"

He nodded, "You have a point there, but do you have any reason for why she would do that?" I shook my head no and sighed.

"If I'm honest, I miss her. If she comes here one day like she says then I hope she tells why she did what she did", I moved from my position by his side. I moved the blankets so I could sit between his legs and I wrapped my arm around his torso. I put my head on his chest before pulling the blanket over us before closing my eyes and rubbing his chest.

"I love you, Donghan", I told him sleepily. I felt him peck my forehead, "I love you too." I smiled to myself before completely falling asleep.

                                        ❤️

An: Kind of a filler chapter for up coming events. Next chapter will be how NamJin met. That'll continue on through chapter 11. I just figured you'd like to know the back story.

I wanna know your thoughts, why do you think Jay left them like that? Do you think that there is a good reason or did she do it just to get rid of them?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. I enjoy comments.