"Shh, Shh, it's okay little one."

He leans down kissing my neck and slowly strokes my center while pumping gently in and out.

"That's it baby girl get nice and wet for me."

I dig my finger nails into his back when he thrust particularly deep my thighs squeeze his waist in a desperate scramble. The pleasure is so intense its almost painful.

"Zev!"

"Squeeze my cock, milk me little one."

My head tosses back and forth through my pleasure induced haze I clench myself around his member.

Zev

Her tight pussy grips my cock appeasing my every whim and it turns me on, massively.

I'm trying not to pound into her but she doesn't make it easy. She's so wet, and flushed. Pink cheeks, pouty mouth whimpering my name as she claws at my back even her pussy is plump and pink, swollen from our love making. I can feel her growing more relaxed, her juices and mine creating the perfect slickness so I can move in and out of her smoothly. Her tiny hands reach for my chest tracing my tattoo, snatching her fingers, I kiss her knuckles and wrap her arms around my neck.

Gripping her hips I bury my face in her bouncing breast and begin to move my hips faster causing her to mewl kitten like noises in my ear. Her full breast rub against my face and even I am surprised by how loud my growls are. I remove myself from her center earning a large pout, her wide eyes desperately look into mine.

"Why did you stop." her thighs squirm moving together, "I need more Zev!"

So eager.

"Baby you'll get more I want to try something, I promise you'll like it okay? "

Trustingly she nods and her arousal fills the room.

"That's my girl, now turn around and get on your hands and knees."

I don't mean to sound so rough but I'm so fucking turned on. Her thighs are wet from me fucking her pussy and both of us are dying for release. She turns around arching her back and flaunting her full ass in my face.

I could die happy right now, I run my hands down her back taking her small waist in my hands. She turns around, red hair spilling over her shoulder as I kiss the small of her back once to comfort her while in hailing her heavenly scent. I don't miss the small wiggle her ass does waiting for my attention.

"Tell me if you want me to stop or if you get scared at any time little one."

"You won't hurt me, " A blush fills her cheeks as she stares into my eyes with her yellow ones, " I liked everything you did late time."

I can't help smiling like a cocky fool she's to shy to look at me now.

I lean down covering her body under mine and press my lips to her ear, "I won't disappoint you."

I lick the shell of her ear earning a small cute giggle as she jumps back right onto my erect cock. Both of us moan at the unexpected contact. She rubs herself against me again her full ass cushioning my dick as she rubs against me trying to reach her release.

"You want my cock in you baby girl? Ask me, tell me you want me buried in your guts while I cum all over your insides."

She moans out my name growing wetter. She won't admit it but she fucking loves it. I take my dick and slowly rub it up and down her slit earning a high pitch moan as she tries to push me into her.

"Ask me baby it's okay I know you want to, I just wants to hear it."

"I-I want it!"

With two more swipes the head of my dick is covered in precum I push into her pussy from behind going deeper then I ever have, I think I can feel my mushroom tip rub against her cervix.