Requiem

"I will sing no requiem."

"Tonight

"Tonight."
******
♡♡♡

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Steve told Sam.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Natasha said. They flew through a barrier into Wakanda.

On the ground, Okoye, T'Challa  and T'Mana were walking towards the ship once it landed
"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world... this is not what I imagined." Okoye told the king and princess.

"And what did you imagine?" The princess asked her.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." The ship opened and Ellwen, Natasha, Wanda, and Steve approached the trio as Sam and Rosalie held up Vision. Rhodey and Bruce trailed behind.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodey.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey responded.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve told the Wakandan siblings. Bruce cleared his throat and bowed.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey murmured.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Mana smiled at Bruce.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa spoke to Steve.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce and Ellwen spoke at the same time.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked T'Mana.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." Bucky stepped out.

And a semi-stable 100-year-old man." Steve and Bucky embraced.

"How you been, Buck?"

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world." Ellwen began to slow in her walking before collapsing.

"Whoa. Ellwen? Ellwen!" Wanda and Natasha quickly knelt by Ellwen before calling out to Steve.

"Steve! CPR! Quickly, dammit!" Natasha yelled at him. Rosalie and Sam took Vision inside amidst all the chaos.

Steve did several chest compressions and mouth to mouth trying everything. "Come on, baby." Steve muttered.

"Move!" Amora knelt beside Ellwen. "Damn you Ravenna." She cursed before checking Ellwen's pulse. "She's unconcious, I think."