Breath of Life

"I was looking for a breath of life."

"A little touch of heavenly light."
******
♡♡♡

Thanos placed his daughter in her old room where he left her to deliver her daughter. When he entered her room, she gently moved her daughter away from him.

"Daughter, I did what I had to do. You of all people must understand that." When she remained silent he spoke again. "Is it a simple coincidence that all of the princesses of Themyscira gave birth to a child in the same hour as the others? Did you know Ellwen is here?"

"Ellwen is here?" Tori whispered. "Father, would you like to hold her?" She held her baby to him graciously. The smile that crept upon his face was genuine. "Kara, please fetch Ellwen and prepare Li'vette."

"Of course, Thanos." She returned minutes later with Ellwen.

"Sister." Ellwen breathed before a tear trickled down her cheek. She embraced Tori and seconds later Thanos cleared his throat.

"Her name is...?"

"Sashay Amelia Thorson." She bluntly remarked.

"I must be going. Kara, please accompany them until your departure." Kara nodded. After Thanos left, Ellwen kicked Kara into the wall and helped Tori off the bed.

"We've got some pods to catch."

*******
A/N

A short chapter, I'm sorry! But this was more of a filler to connect the dots!