Seven Nation Army

"I'M GONNA FIGHT EM OFF."

"A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK."

"Come and get some, space dogs!" Rocket shouted as he shot the Outriders. "Come on! Get some!" Bucky quickly grabbed Rocket by the scruff of his neck and pulled him up as Rocket continued to shout  "Get some! Come on! Get some!" Bucky released him. "How much for the gun?" Rocket questioned.

"Not for sale." T'Mana smiled at Rocket at Bucky's response.

"Okay. How much for the arm?" Bucky looked at him inquizitvly before walking away. "Oh, I'll get that arm." T'Mana scoffed at Rocket.

Thor was swinging his axe around everywhere and taking out Outriders left and right. Tori flew off to challenge Qui'ra. "Qui'ra, you don't have to do this. I know you are a good mother, daughter, sisters even and I am the worst at all three of those. There is good is you, Qui'ra."

"Thanos. He has Li'vette. He tortured her because she didn't kill your daughter, Athena." Tori gasped. "I will stand with you." Kara was walking towards them with T'Challa. Kara nodded at her daughter. Behind them, Thor and Steve began to talk.

"New haircut?"

"Noticed you've copied my beard." Steve nodded. "By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree." Groot had put one of his arms through several Outriders.

"I am Groot."

"I am Steve Rogers." The Wheels had activated themselves and were plowing through the Wakandan field.

"Fall back! Fall back, now!" T'Challa shouted grabbing Kara's hand and running.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam." Rhodey said.

"I'm doing it." Up in the tower, Rosalie and Wanda looked at each other. Wanda nodded to her sister who stood up to leave. The five children of Tori appeared before the Sokovian.

"Uh, who are you?"

"Athena, Artemis, Haphaestus, Hebe, and Persephone. We have come to help." Persephone pointed to each sibling as she spoke. "You might know our mother, Tori." Wanda nodded before pointing out the window to Tori's fighting form.

Rosalie had made it down to the battle and killed many Outriders with the wheels. "Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asked.

"Beats me." Ellwen muttered with a shrug.

"She's on the field. Take it." Tori heard Proxima speak through the comm. Vision had flown out the window weakly after pushing Corpus out.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." T'Mana grumbled.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Ellwen said.

  "I got him!" Bruce and Tori spoke at the same time.

"You got it Bruce?" Bruce only grumbled in response.

  "On my way." Rosalie spoke with gritted teeth before getting backhanded by Proxima.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima sneered.

"She's not alone." Natasha quipped raising her batons. Okoye brandished her spear while Ellwen and Amora took out knives. Proxima charged towards Natasha who blocked her blow.

Meanwhile, in the woods, Bruce confronted Cull Obsidian and Corvus. "Oh, no, you don't. This isn't gonna be like New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap outta the Hulk." Bruce taunted. Cull knocked Hulkbuster into the lake. "What? No! No! Guys! Vision needs backup, now!" He talked to himself. "Hulk? Hulk, I know you like making your entrance at the last second. Well, this is it, man. This is the last, last second. Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!"

"No!" Hulk screamed.

"Oh, screw you, you big, green asshole! I'll do it myself! Come on!" Bruce shouted punching Cull.

"Yeah!" T'Mana, who had been standing watching, cheered. Bruce placed a guantlet around Cull's hand.

"See ya!" Cull roared as he exploded against the shield around Wakanda. "Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal."

Meanwhile in another part of the forest, Corvus was taunting Vision. "I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man." Steve and T'Mana collectively tackled Corvus to the ground.

"Get outta here! Go!" Steve shouted at Vision.

Back in the Wakandan battlefield, Natasha and Amora battled it out with Proxima. Proxima backhanded Amora into the side of the ravine. Natasha was knocked over and blocked the blow to her neck and Proxima attempted to stab Natasha's neck and failed thanks to Ellwen blocking the sword.

A wheel was fast approaching them and Okoye looked worriedly Ellwen's way. Rosalie had sat up and dragged Proxima to be cut in half by the wheel. Blood splattered onto Natasha and Ellwen.

"Uggh." Ellwen muttered wiping some blood from her face.

"That was really gross." Natasha said.

Back in the woods, Steve was being choked out by Corvus. A blade penetrated Corvus' earlier wound. His body fell to reveal Vision. Vision helped Steve from the ground.

"I thought I told you to go." Steve told him.

"We don't trade lives, Captain." Vision reminded him before smiling.