Come Back Home

"I'm burning like a fire."

"Can someone help my breath

"Can someone help my breath."
******
¤¤¤

Nebula had broken out. She grabbed Meredith before sneaking out. "Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan."

****
"Hey, what's going on?" Persephone asked.

"I think we're here." Stephen said.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Gwen, get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it." Tony said.

"You understand?" Peter whispered.

"Yep, got it." Gwen muttered.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta - move at the same time." Tony added.

"Okay, okay. Ready." Gwen said. They moved at the same time and hit several rocks.

"I think you missed a boulder." Persephone glared at Tony.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter shouted. They crash landed on the planet.

"You all right?" Peter helped Gwen up off the floor.

"That was close. I owe you one." Tony added as Persephone helped him up.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something... and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter spoke up from upside down.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony answered.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." A glowing ball of light rolled across the floor as two men and two women entered the ship.

"Thanos!" Drax yelled as Stephen's cloak knocked him down.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" Peter backed away.

"Stay down, clown." Quill shouted as he shot Peter.

"Die, blanket of death!" Drax shouted at Stephen's cloak.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." Quill shouted as he unmasked himself and pit Peter in a chokehold. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where are Gamora and Meredith?"

"Yeah. I'll do you one better. Who're Meredith and Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better. Why are Meredith and Gamora?" Drax shouted from the floor

"Tell me where the girls are or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak." Quill shouted.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony enlarged his weapon into a cannon.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." Drax shuddered.

  "No, he can't take it!" Zana said.

"She's right. You can't." Stephen added.

"Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all five of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill pushed the gun deeper into Peter's head.

"Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Stephen asked.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, "Jesus"?" Quill replied.

"You're from Earth." Persephone added.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." Quill muttered.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Tony asked.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked quietly.

"With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my daughter and best friend. Wait, who are you?"

"They're the Avengers, Quill." Athena spoke up from behind. "I leave for a minute and it all goes to shit." She muttered. "Phoenix." She gasped.

"Volla?" Phoenix asked excitedly.

"Hold up, they're the ones Thor, Tori, and the tiny here told us about." Quill replied.

"You know Thor?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Gwen looked at Quill questionably.

"Where is he now?" Stephen asked no one in particular.

"Nidavellir." Phoenix spoke up. "Mom's there too with a warrior girl."

"Mom and warrior girl?"

"Tori and Freya."