Everybody Wants to Rule the World

"Welcome to your life."

"There's no turning back

"There's no turning back."
*****
♡♡♡
¤
"In all the time I've served Thanos... I have never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan... with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person... there would be judgment." Ebony Maw began as needles surrounded Persephone and Stephen. "And if you, my dear Phoenix, were to give up the locations of your siblings and your mother, Thanos would be...happier."

"Never." Persephone glared at him. The needles sunk into Stephen and Persephone's skin.

"Give me... the stone." Maw ordered.

Up above them, Tony looked down on them. Stephen's cloak tapped his shoulder, causing him to raise his guantlet. "You're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" He muttered.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Peter spoke up from behind Tony. Beside Peter was Gwen.

"What the..."

  "I know what you're gonna say." Peter tried to explain.

"You should not be here."

"We were gonna go home." Gwen muttered.

  "I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..." Gwen attempted to explain herself.

"And now I gotta hear it."

"...and kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And these suits are ridiculously intuitive, by the way." She finished.

"God damn it." Tony muttered.

"So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that we're here." Peter finished. Gwen facepalmed.

"What did you just say?" Tony grew angry.

"I take that back. And now, I'm here in space." Peter informed the billionare.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through." Gwen and Peter nodded.

"No, I did think this through." Peter whispered.

"I didn't." Gwen muttered. "Oops?" Peter glared at her.