Immigrant Song

"From the land of the ice and snow."

"From the midnight sun to the hearts of old

"From the midnight sun to the hearts of old."
*****
♡♡♡
~

Tori teleported to Sajan in search of the Sisters of Apocolypsos. If she was able to recruit Rey, Freya, Hela, and Amora then Thanos could be stopped.

She entered the temple. "I require your assistance, great Guardians of the Universe." Tori said respectfully.

"What is it that you want from us?" A voice she knew belonging to Rey asked her from her throne in the shadows.

"The Universe's survival. The universe is in grave peril that can only be defended by great goddesses such as yourselves." The queen informed them of her plight.

"If we help you, we will die and this place will dissappear from existence. It will be as if the Universe no longer has defenders. We shall need to be replaced." Amora said.

"Sister! We cannot assist them in their petty disasters created by weaklings!" Hela spoke with anger.

"Sister, I did give Victoria her abilities so she would be able to defend the Universe just as the rest of you gave fractions of your abilities to Bethan, Diana, and Ellwen." Freya paused. "We shall help you."

"If you will follow me. Quickly, ladies. Ellwen is located on Earth. Amora will meet with her there. Bethan and Diana are located on Olympus. If we hurry, we will be able to meet them. Freya, you shall accompany me to Nidavellir." She summoned three portals to each destination.

"Shall we, sisters?" Hela asked.

"We shall." Freya nodded.

"Hela, Rey to Olympus. I to Earth. Tori and Freya to Nidavellir." Amora murmured. They stepped through.
***