older brother // luke

prompt: aidan's never met riley's older brother until now and maybe she's head over heels for him.

aidan and riley had been for a few years but their entire friendship, riley had never really mentioned her older brother. aidan was aware of him and what he looked like when he was still living with them, which was when her friend was still pretty young as that's when he left home to pursue his music career.

the two friends hadn't seen each in a while because of school and they'd finally scheduled a time to spend some time together. aidan made her way to riley's house, carefully knocking on her door and raising an eyebrow at the unfamiliar car in the driveway. she didn't pay it much thought until a very attractive dude opened the door in front of her. he was dressed a dark t-shirt, plaid pants and some chuck taylor converse, he was gorgeous.

the mysterious boy smiled warmly at her, "come on in, i'm riley's older brother, my name's luke by the way and i don't think we've met before?" he stepped out of the way to let the girl into the house.

aidan stepped inside, nodding as he spoke, "my name's aidan and no, we've definitely never met before." luke chuckled a little and nodded.

"that's a pretty name," he smiled again and biting into his lip, "...riley'll be downstairs in a few minutes." luke said before motioning for her to take a seat on the couch.

she sat herself down and widened her eyes a little, not really believing that luke was related to her friend. the sound of riley's laugh rang in the living room, "aidan, c'mon let's out now! luke's gonna drive us, if that's okay?" riley said as she carefully reached to pull aidan up from her spot in the couch.

today was going to be a long day if most of it was spent with luke, who she made already fell in love with.