art major // frank (continued)

Late night art sessions began to become a normal thing until Frank just seemed to always be around Aidan.

The two became close friends and grew closer as time went on. She was currently getting dressed to finally go hangout with Frank in his dorm. They'd always met up at hers and she could tell there was something up by how nervous he sounded the phone.

Aidan slung her bag over her shoulder before walking to his dorm. She softly knocked, having the door pulled back by the guy dating her roommate. The green eyed guy directed her inside and toward the living area before leaving.

When she walked into the living area, she was met with fairy lights strung up and Frank sitting on the floor, motioning to her to sit with him.

"Frank, what is all this?"
"Are the fairy lights too much? Michael said they'd 'woo' you,"
"They're very nice, but why all of this?"
"I wanted to make sure the mood was right for-uh, ya know, let's just work on the art project,"

Aidan nodded a little, setting up what they were working on on the floor. Frank worked on one half of the project while she worked on the other, adding their own details to make it more related to them and unique.

The two both turned to each other at the sane time and due to being so close to each other, they accidentally kissed or that's how Frank played it off. He blushed a little, pulling away and looking at their project.

"Did we draw us kissing?"
Aidan looked at the project, laughing a little.
"We drew each other kissing-do you wanna do it again?"