26.LIVE STREAM

bekkablack has started a live video! Watch it before it ends! 

Louis | Briar | Bekka | Amybeth | Aradhya

"Alan?" Amybeth asked someone off camera, "Alan? Alan? Alan?" She continued as the other four burst into laughter, "Can you pass me my water, please?" She asked before a man - Alan - rushed over and gave it to him, making her friends laugh even harder.

"What?" Amybeth asked them.

"Alan! Alan! Alan! Alan! Al! Al! Alan! Alan!" Bekka yelled, mimicking BBC's Talking Animals, causing Amybeth to join in on the laughing, "Alan! Alan! Al! Alan! Alan!... Oh wait, that's not Alan... Steve! Steve! Steve! Steven!"

"Okay, boys!" Louis continued, "Plankton break over!" He laughed.

"Y'all Brits are weird," Briar said, eyeing the pair.

"You really should be used to it by now," Aradhya chuckled.

"Okay, let's start the Q&A," Louis said and the group all got their phones out, already having their twitter pages up, "The first question is from Mrs_Jake_Holland - my wife, apparently - and it says 'If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?'" He read out.

"Ooh, that's a good one," Amybeth said.

"I'd change mine to George - like my character on Run," Aradhya said.

"Yeah, I could see that," Bekka nodded.

"Why?" Briar asked.

"Because it's less Indian," Aradhya chuckled, "I mean, my sister is called Lilly... and I'm Aradhya," He said.

"Yeah, but you're rad," Bekka chuckled, the others joining in.

"I'd change mine to... Felicia," Briar stated, making her friends laugh, "I mean, I'm already the devil reincarnate, so, like, whenever someone has a fight with me, they can be all like, 'Bye Felicia'," She explained.

"And you call us Brits weird," Rebekka joked.

"I would pick... Louis," Amybeth said, nodding, making her friends laugh.

"Quality name," Briar chuckled into Bekka's shoulder.

"I'd change mine to Amybeth," Louis imitated as more laugher scattered around the room, "What about you, Becks?" He asked his best friend.

"Willow," Bekka said, without hesitation.

"And why's that?" Amybeth gently asked the girl.

"Well, my parents met under a willow tree," Bekka started to answer, "They had their first kiss under it, their first date, he proposed to her under it, they had their wedding under it. It was were my mum revealed to my dad she pregnant with me... and then with Mason," She explained.

"Aw, that's so sweet," Amybeth said, smiling warmly.

username1: We stan Bekka

iknowthings: ...

"Okay, next question," Aradhya said, "This is from bilbo.baggins, and they want to know 'Will we be seeing more Jillary in season 6?'" The boy read out, looking at the two actors who played Hillary and Jake.