18.LIVE STREAM

annakendrick47 has started a live video! Watch it before it ends!

"Anna!" The voice Rebekka groaned from off camera.

"Shut up," Anna quickly told the girl before turning back to the live stream, "Hey guys, so, Bekka and I landed in Spain about an hour ago and she is about to meet Owen for the first time," She told the viewers, "Now, the rest of the cast, including myself have already met him, but little Bekka Boo here, hasn't," The brunette said, bringing the blonde next to her into a side hug as they walked down a street in Spain, dragging their suitcases behind them.

"I don't know why you're making such a big deal of it," Bekka said, shrugging Anna's arm off.

"Oh come on, you'll never know what'll happen," Anna smirked at her friend.

"Oh, shut up," Bekka mumbled.

briar_daniels: No! Rebekkas forever!

username1: Ah! My queens!

"Ah! We're here!" Anna exclaimed, grabbing Bekka's hand and dragging her into a building, "Owen!" The brunette exclaimed, pushing the fifteen year old in the boy's direction.

Anna then turned the camera so it was out of selfie mode and onto the teenagers.

Bekka and Owen stood about five feet apart from each other, both chuckling.

"Do you wanna hug?" Rebekka asked the boy, slightly confused on what to do, "I feel like we should hug,"

"Yeah, sure, let's hug," Owen laughed.

Bekka smiled, jogging slightly over to Owen and the two embrace each other in a warm hug, both laughing.

"Yes!" Anna exclaimed from behind the camera.

username2: It's really hard to ship Rebekkas when you look at these two

amybethmcnulty: ...REBEKKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

louis.hynes: I think you went a little bit overboard, love @amybethmcnulty