09.REAL LIFE

[5:15 PM]

"Alright ladies, let's roll," Jonathon said as he, Briar, Bella, Amybeth and Bekka exited Martin Black's land rover, Mason - the Run cast's plus one - trailing behind.

"Um, excuse me, but I identify as a male," The young boy sai.

"Maybe in your world," Jonathon said before walking off.

"Remember Mason, here. 11pm," Martin reminded, "And you, Bekka, be out here by 1:15 at the latest," He said.

"Yeah, Dad,"

"Sure,"

And with that, the black siblings walked off into the party venue.

"Hello, oh, sorry, not you," Jonathon said as he lead the group through the building, looking for the rest of their cast.

"Bekka!" An English voice called and the blonde excused herself from her friends and made her way over to her curly-haired friend.

"Oh, my God," Louis smiled, "You look great,"

"Oh, Louis, you flatter me," Rebekka jokingly said, giving her friend a mocking curtsey.

"I try," The curly-haired boy replied in the same, joking tone.

"Hey, where's Malina?" Bekka asked, her dark blue eyes scowering the compact room, "I haven't seen her in ages, like, 2 days," She exclaimed, making Louis chuckle.

"She's outside," the boy told her, "Come on," he said, guiding her outside to a wooden marque in the garden of the large house.

Bekka smiled, squealing slightly when she saw her old friend talking with Heather and Eleanor.

"Mal!" The blonde cried, running up to the girl and encasing her in a hug as Louis joined the other girls in a conversation.

"Bekka," Malina smiled as they came out of their embrace, "How are you? You look great," She said.

"Why thank you," Rebekka smiled back, "And I'm good, thanks for asking, how are you?"

"Great, thanks," Malina told her

"Bekka! Bekka! Bekka! Bekka!" A voice continuingly called and the pair turned around to see Amybeth running up to them.

"Amybeth! Amybeth! Amybeth! Amybeth!" The said Brit mockingly called back, "Wow, that was hard,"

"Come with me," Amybeth ordered, grabbing the poor girl by the wrist and over to where the cameras for interviews were, "Lucas!" The ginger shouted and the said boy turned around, confused as to why his co-star was dragging a scared blonde behind her in direction.

"Amybeth, would you please let go?" Bekka asked.

"No," Her friend stubbornly replied before stopping in front of Lucas, "Lucas, Bekka. Bekka Lucas," She gestured between the two.

"Hi," The smiled, blushing slightly.

"So, I'm gonna go over there with Dalila, Malina, Briar and Bella. How about you two chat, grab a bite to eat, give an interview. Talk. Bye!" Amybeth said rather quickly as she rushed over to the group of girls, not giving Bekka nor Lucas a chance to even understand what was happening.

The two stood in an awkward silence for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"Bekka," Rebekka introduced, holding out her hand for Luas to shake, him complying.

"Lucas," He smiled, before glancing to the side of the two, "And here comes the cameras," He muttered, making Bekka laugh.

"Eh, might as well make the most of it," Rebekka shrugged, smiling as she grabbed Lucas' arm and dragged him over to the swarm of cameras, and all he could do was laugh.