10.INTERVIEW

A/N: Please excuse my shoddy excuse of photoshop

Interviewer: Hey guys, so right now, I am here with Rebekka Black and Lucas Zumann

Lucas: Hey!

Rebekka: Hello!

Interviewer: So, how have you guys been? Are you enjoying the party so far?

Lucas: Oh, yeah, it's been great so far. I've had lots of fun in the short time we've been here. And I've also had the pleasure of meeting this one *Brings Bekka into a side hug*

Rebekka: *Laughing* Yeah, the Grammar Police finally meeting in person!

Lucas: Yeah, that's us *Him and Bekka high five*

Interviewer: Okay, so we're gonna play a little game

Rebekka: *Excitedly clapping her hands together and jumping up and down* Yay!

Lucas: *Pinching the bridge of his nose* Oh, God

Rebekka: *Gives him an unimpressed look*

Lucas: So the game!

Interviewer: *Chuckling* Right, so we are gonna play the Couples 1,2,3 Tag

Rebekka: What?

Lucas: What?

Interviewer: *Both them and the cameraman start laughing* Don't worry. So, basically, I am going to ask you two a series of questions, and on the count of three, you both answer at the same time and if you get over seven right, you get a prize, okay?

 So, basically, I am going to ask you two a series of questions, and on the count of three, you both answer at the same time and if you get over seven right, you get a prize, okay?

Rebekka: *Nodding* Yeah, great

Lucas: *Also nodding* Sounds... Awkward enough

Interviewer: *Chuckles* Okay, so, first question: Who does Rebekka think the best dressed guy here is. 3,2,1...

Rebekka: Louis        Lucas: Anyone but me