"No way," whispers May and Bryn releases a bubbly laugh.

"How is this even possible," Vera smiles, looking at me with eyes so excited, it was concerning.

"Are you Powerpuff headass wenches going to tell me what you've discovered or are you gonna keep gasping," I demand,

"I'm kinda lost here too," Finnick says and Elliot nods along in agreement.

The girls don't say anything which adds fuel to my irritation. They, instead, leave there seats and rush over to me. Vera is on my right as May is on my left and Bryn is beside May because they got along better. Vera lays her hand on my stomach and I look at her with bewilderment, even more confused than I was before.

I knew I was getting fat, but damn I feel like she put me on blast. I slap her hand off my stomach and she jumps in her seat, nodding eagerly at May and Brynn.

"It's true," she gushes and they scream their high pitched scream that had me nearly going deaf.

"Why are they yelling like hyenas?" Elliot asks Finnick and he shrugs.

"I dunno," Finnick responds.

"Can you guys just explain to me what's going on with me?" They already knew and I wanted to know too.

Vera opens her mouth to tell me, I assume, but May jerks up a bit and shrieks. I was so annoyed at this point that I slapped my palm against her lips and she whined, holding her lips while glaring at me. Vera appeared to know what May wanted to say and she opened her mouth to vocalize it.

"Did you and Declan mate?" Vera asks.

My eyes show my surprise at her question, my cheeks flushed pink as I remember the event so vividly. The mark on my neck still felt as fresh as the day I got it. It was less red now and it was beautiful to look at every time I looked in a mirror.

It made me feel like crying even though I hate crying. Declan was mine as I was his and it was crazy how I was so accepting of him but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't met him; my heart slightly aches thinking of life without him.

Ever since we'd mated, I felt closer to him, if that was even possible. When I got hurt, minutes later he'd rush to where I was and ask me if I was okay because simply and honestly he felt what I felt. He felt my pain, my sorrows, my joy, everything.

Although not as intensely as him, I felt what Declan felt too but not to the same degree as him. It was brief but there.

In addition to the connection of feelings. Declan has grown more territorial of me. He smells me often and tells me that he feels like my scent is changing and it was weird because he says it isn't supposed to happen. He constantly lays on my stomach and falls asleep that way because he feels as if it's calming. He's never done that before so that's another change.

"Me and Declan mated, yes," I answer her.

"Obviously. I could hear Kai's moans from my pack house," Bryn shudders lightly as if recalling the sounds Declan and I made; I blushed lightly knowing Declan and I went on for hours.

"Kai," Vera grabs my attention and I look at her, nervousness builds up in my throat, "I'm pretty sure you're—"

"Wassup losers," Chris says loudly, interrupting Vera, as he shoves Bryn out of her seat and sits next to May, cuddling up to her side.

May glares at Chris who looks at her with confusion.

"You just have to be the one to cut people off whenever tea is about to be spilt," May scolds Chris, slapping his arm.