-t h r e e-

"It's getting hot in here, So take off all your clothes, I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..."
                                                   -Nelly
                                              (Hot In Here)

                   ***SEXUAL CONTENT***

KAI COACHMAN
[August 25th 2020]

Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck.

Fuckity wasn't a word according to Google but since I said it, it automatically became a word. Fuckity; more extreme version of fuck and has a deeper connotation in relation to fucking. I felt my whole being quake, my toes curling and my breathing extremely ragged as Declan put his wet, moist tongue on my right nipple. My fingers were twisted in his dark locks, trying not to pull but I couldn't help it and I roughly tugged on the strands.

He didn't make any noise of disapproval, a grunt was the only sound that left his mouth at my pulling. I was telling myself to pull away from him, to kick him off me and eat a sandwich or something but my body was lost in how his mouth worked on my chest and how his hands were wandering aimlessly on my body. Not to mention how his touches drove me insane, it was a feeling I never experienced with anyone and I thought about how we were mated so it made sense that I felt like this.

His hands found their target, my member, and I violently bucked in surprised when he roughly began to palm my dick that was already sensitive because of the foreplay he was doing on my nipple.

"W-wait," I stammered, my voice breathless.

I felt lightheaded because I was incredibly hard but the insane thing was he was hardly touching me. His touches were so teasing and brief but my body was reacting like he was giving me the best head in the entire world (which, by the way, I think he'd have the ability to do.)

Another crazy thing was that he was a fucking guy! I'm not gay and I would never be gay, I would never classify myself as gay but for some reason Declan was an exception.

I let out a choked sound, my head twisting to the side as I removed my hands from his hair to grasp the couch when his hands slipped into my sweatpants. I curse myself inside for deciding to go commando but for fucks sake I didn't feel like wearing briefs and it wasn't like you could see my dick through my sweats...I think.

"It's almost like you expected this," Declan snickered, fully enjoying the fact that he didn't have to go through my layer of underwear.

He was fully supportive of my act to go commando, the smirk on his stupid beautiful face said it all. I was clenching my teeth, my cheeks red as his hands grasped my length, painfully going slow on his strokes. I felt like I was dying, my legs uncontrollably shaking slightly on their own.

"Declan," my voice sounded so whiny which shocked me but I couldn't help it.

I felt it building up, the brink of exploding but he was here teasing me and I fucking hated it. I glared at him but he took amusement in my suffering and I wanted to hit him so bad but more than hit him I wanted to feel his lips on mine, wait, ignore that I ever said that.

As if he could read my mind, his eyes darkened, all humor left his face as he leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. I sighed shakily, the feeling of his lips on mine soft and made me feel like I was melting entirely. His lips were smooth over mine until he got rough unexpectedly and he was slipped his tongue into my mouth, driving me into the brink of insanity.