“Come on babe.” I said helping her out the bed so I could take her to the bathroom and get her cleaned up.

I know Ezra didn’t want to touch her cause he think I would accuse him of doing something with her but I trust him and I’m very confident that he loves me and I don’t have nothing to worry about.

King and Jamahl walked in and they stepped to the side as we walked out the door to go to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me.

LaMaya sat down on the toilet seat and looked down.

“Why didn’t you tell me he was doing this to you?” I asked.

“I was scared…he told me he would kill me if I told anyone.” She said. That single tear that fell from her eyes did it for me.

I wanted to fucking kill that animal.

“I’m so sorry Lala.” I said.

“…when I told him I was pregnant he tried to kill me and my baby…” she said.

I just went over and wrapped my arms around and I just cried with her. When I see him again I’m gonna kill him.

“You should have told me Lala, I promise you I’m gonna always be there when you need me. All of us.” I said.

“Zoey he denied our baby and told me that Emma was carrying his child.” She cried holding on tightly to me.

“It’s okay sweetie, whatever you need I’ll give it to you. I’m here for you and I’ll give my last.” I told her and I meant every word.

I cut the shower on and helped her in the shower. I know it had to hurt because she had bruises and cuts on her. I felt so bad for my friend.

“Lala do you need me to stay and help you?” I asked.

“No, I’m fine.” She said weakly.

I will kill him and not regret it at all.

“Okay, I’m gonna be in Ezra’s room across the hall so come in if you need me.” I said walking out and going back into his room.

I walked in and Madison was in there all under Jamahl while Ezra was on the phone cussing someone out.  I don’t think he would approve of her all in Jamahl’s lap. They were just flirting and shit.

“Madison, what are you doing?” I asked staring at her because Jamahl just look like he was chilling with his cute ass.

She looked at me and smiled. “I was talking to Jamahl about something.”

I know I’m not that much older than her but she is fast. She got on this short tight ass skirt and holding his hands between her legs. Humph! Couldn’t be my sister.