Chapter 2

A/N
I'm going to a Twenty One Pilots today in Seattle even though I live in Colorado. I just love Seattle so much. I painted my nails and even dyed my hair yellow.💛So if you wanna see more you can check out my Instagram
@bluebamboo4

Tyler Pov

-

Today when i woke up Brendon came in to tell me that my day would be all free time bsides meals since the psychologist wouldn’t work with me anymore. Obviously.

Usually i had therapy sessions during visiting hours for the others. It’s not like anyone wants to visit me anyway. Sometimes the other patients talk about letters that distant family members send and i can’t help but think of Zack.

Flashback

-

We were both in high school just a grade away since he was older. Zack always wanted to do something adventurous and crazy. I went along with it because’ it's not like i had anyone else to hang out with.

“Tyguy i have a great idea.”

I rolled my eyes

“Zack, if it gets the cops called again then nah”

“Aw come on, it’s no fun without a little danger. Besides we’ve never been caught before right?!”

“Fine, i guess you’re right. But not anything too crazy okay?”

“Okay. Okay…..Grab that Bat!!”

He ran out the door knowing i would follow anyway

“WHAT!! The Bat?! ZACK!! You said it wouldn’t be too crazy!!”

I grabbed  the bat and ran out the door

“Zack wait up!”

An Hour later we were destroying mailboxes creating a trail of letters behind us. We could hear a few angry people through the neighborhood.

“See Tyguy nothing like some good old mailbox baseball!”

Zack picked up a paper that fell on the ground.

“Look Tyguy, a halloween party. I guess we're invited now”

Sirens started wailing in the distance

“Zack!?”

“Run Tyguy Come on!!”

We ran away laughing

End of Flashback

-

I sat in my room quietly laughing until Brendon walked in

“Woah Tyguy laughing? That’s new”

No one calls me that besides Zack. I whispered,

“Don’t call me that”

Brendon looked shocked and didn’t speak for a few seconds. It’s understandable. That’s the first time i’ve spoken to him in the 3 years that i’ve been here.

“Oh...uh….sorry Tyler.. just .. um wanted to let you know that a new Pyschologist named Joshua is starting next week. So you’ll be back in one on one therapy by then. But for now the director wants you to go to group therapy. Sorry”

It’s not like i’m gonna talk anyway so whatever. It doesn’t matter if its group sessions or not. The one thing that slightly caught my interest is the new therapist, the last 2 we had were women. Nothing wrong with that but they reminded me of my mom which made me even more closed off to them. In this place i didn’t want any reminders of my past shitty life, and especially not of mom or Zack. Brendon spoke up again.

“ I’ll be going now Tyler so just hit the nurse button if you need anything and ill be there. We’ll see you later bud.”

That was nice of him. I guess.

I didn’t feel like thinking anymore so i took a nap for the rest of the day until Brendon woke me up for meals. Another boring day. The only change is that in three days i would be meeting that new guy Jish or whatever the hell Bren said his name was.