33-Make Me Crave

Start bij het begin

     I awkwardly kept my eyes to myself as I brushed my teeth and listened to Bryan peeing right next to me "Well that was blunt". I said, wiping the water running down my chin. "Just be glad I didn't order beans last night". He said, walking back into the room.

  I gagged and washed my mouth out, trying to clear the image. I put on my one shoe, and did my best to get the other one on but it just wasn't having it "You're not even supposed to have a shoe on there". He said, taking it from me. I grunted and put on a T-shirt, standing up from the bed.

            "I'm going downstairs before you eat all the food". I said, Bryan nodded and continued getting dressed.

                  I grabbed my crutch and started my way down, instantly hit with the smell of monkey bread, she must've heard Bryan and knew I was here. "Holy Heavens, Aspen is coming down". I said, dropping the crutch and hopping into the kitchen. "Good morning". Mrs.Monte said kissing my forehead "Good Morning". I said, taking a big thing of monkey bread and adding eggs to plate.

          I poured me some orange juice, took a sausage and biscuit and made my way to the table. "You must really like Monkey Bread".Emily said, taking a bite of her toast. I nodded and stuffed one in my mouth, letting out a long groan.

    Bryan came running downstairs "Moaning withou- Hey mom!". He said giving her a smirk. Hhe kissed my forehead and I tensed, feeling my throat go dry.  "Bryan of all people?". Mrs.Monte asked , I laughed awkwardly and nodded. "You know?". I asked confused.

              "Yeah,  Taylor is too pfft, thank God. I can hope this one turns out a lesbian. I don't want grandchildren you all already get on my nerves, shit". She said wiping her forehead. My jaw dropped and Emily laughed.

            Mrs.Monte smiled at me "Anything else Aspen?". She asked, setting more bread on my plate. "No ma'am , thank you so much for breakfast" Bryan sat down with loads of bacon and pancakes, quickly getting to eating them. "Me and Emily are visiting Taylor today, after breakfast then out for shopping". Mrs.Monte said, we both nodded and I grabbed my bag getting up from my seat.

               Bryan followed behind and we got in his car "Are you good?". I asked, smiling as he winced , he pouted "You're such a meanie Geez". He said, "I do recall you begging me not to stop even if you cried and told me stop". I said crossing my arms. He pulled out of the driveway and headed for the school.

       "Excited for your first day back?". Bryan asked parking the car. I shrugged and shook my head no "I'm just ready for Pre Cal and Culinary". I said, "Not to mention, I finished all my work for today yesterday morning and all my other papers for next week, they thought i'd be out two weeks tops". I say, pulling the stacks of organized papers from my book bag.

             "I'll be such a good boy if you do my homework,sir". He said, kissing my forehead "You're gonna be a good boy either way". I said, flicking his bottom lip and getting out the car. I slung my bag over my shoulder and sighed "How did your mom know?". I asked, He shrugged "I brought a guy over, she got the hint". He said.

            I frowned and nodded, Maybe I didn't need to tell my parents. I could keep it like this, I walked to the entrance and opened the door, crinkling my nose. Maybe I should've taken the other week off. The morning bell rang and Bryan kissed my cheek as we parted to out separate classes.

    I walked into Aquatic scienceand sighed. Just me and the fish.

~

           I walked out of Culinary with a huge smile on my face, I made it through the day no worries, now I just had Pre Cal and I could go home and eat. I jumped as I saw Bryan come right beside me "I'm surprised you didn't see me standing right outside the door". He said. "Light skinned problems?". I asked, trying to hide my giggle.