20-Make Me Show

Bam, another part ready for you guys haha, a lot of you sounded quite mad from this cliffhanger so I updated this for you all and I hope you all enjoy mwuahhh!! and SHOUTOUTS TOOOO

@Canihaveasmoke

@lov3mma

@Tuesdays_June

@nekosan206

@infinity_geek

AND

@celticFC3

----ENJOY

                  BRYAN'S P.O.V 

                     "What the hell took you so long!?". I asked opening the door to see Dawson. I  dragged him in "Traffic and  this better be serious, My chores are not done. If I wake up bald it's your fault". He said, pointing a finger at me. 

 "I'll help you finish, just.. just look at this". I shoved the phone in his face.

 "Okay First, eww. I did not come here to see your nicely shaved balls, you hoe bag". Dawson said, pushing the phone down. 

 "Not the point". I yelled, Running a hand through my hair. "I never sent this to the Duke, I don't even know..". Dawson snatched the phone from my hand "Oh fuck, you think Finn leaked your photos?" He asked and I groaned. 

              "I looked through the websites and everything, no sign of him doing so". I said, sitting on the couch. Dawson sat beside me and sighed "Man, you can tell it's you from the birth mark too and don't you know not to show your face in nudes?" He asked and I threw my phone on the coffee table. 

    I growled "You can't see above my nose! Again not the point". I said, My heart was racing as I had so many thoughts going through my head. This photo could not get out. 

 "First thing First I'm the realist drop thi-No I meant First thing you need to do is talk to Finn". Dawson grabbed my laptop off the kitchen table and sunk back into the couch "Okay, so send him a message just asking him". I nodded.

                "Wait, I should also ask where the Duke got the photo from". Dawson gave me a duh look before shoving half a sandwich in his mouth.

 TheMonte-Where did you get this photo? I've never sent you anything.

 Duke is Typing...

 Duke-I have my ways, how about you ask Finn?

TheMonte- I don't know what the hell you think you're doing but it ain't right , What do you even  want?

Duke-I wanted to be your Dom That's all, now you have to find out the hard way Bryan Monte Dain.

 I felt my nose flare and I balled my fist up "Dawson, he know my full name..". I looked up to see Dawson glaring me. Taylor walked in causing us both to look up , he was chewing a granola bar. "I'm headed to Aspen's , call me if you need me". He muttered, hurrying out the door.

            "He has such a nice ass". Dawson murmured, scratching the back of his head. I ignored him and turned my attention back to the laptop  "What do I say back to him what the fuck else does he know". I questioned. 

"Tell him go to hell". Dawson said as he took the laptop from me and started typing. "Maybe if we show him we don't care, he will leave you alone." Dawson said. 

TheMonte- Hel, Duke.  I'm one of Bryan's friends. A Dom to be exact I don't who you are or who you think you're talking to but Dom to Dom, you need to stop or I'll call the cops.