2-Make Me Wonder

Hey you guys I'm guessing you really like this story so I decided to update again and I really hope you enjoy it.

picture to the side is of Aspen

dedicated to that crazy delicious girl , who was first to comment ever on this story

ENJOY!!!!

BRYANS P.O.V

            "Yes sir". I moaned as the whip landed on my ass again. I tilted my head back listening to the sound it made as it slammed against my skin "That's it nice and red". He palmed my cheeks, before slapping me again "Please, I want you in my mouth". I begged feeling myself harden even more.

           I turned to look back at him, his face was in a smirk. My eyes landed on his lips but then  He raised an eyebrow and glared "What did I tell you about talking without permission". He stated, hitting me again.  My heart started to race when I realized I disobeyed him. 

  "I'm so sorry, sir". I replied my eyes landing on his arousal. He was palming himself through his sweats and looking down at me. 

I strained against the handcuffs whimpering  and he stepped in front of me "Open wide". He spat before shoving himself in my mouth, making me groan. He pull-

                    "Wake up you fucking wall!"  My sister yelled. I grunted and squinted before sitting up. My eyes opened wide "Okay". I croaked ignoring the curse words the seven year old spat. I carefully removed my sheets to see my sweats soiled even the sheets besides me. This was the second night in a row. I was started to get annoyed. 

Rolling off the bed and catching myself before I fell ,I headed into the bathroom to shower taking the sheets with me. I don't know why I kept imagining that twink dominating me, His face was foggy but I could easily figure out who it was and it was really irking. I mean has the dweeb even kissed anyone? I turned it to cold then stepped in scrubbing my body till I was clean. 

              It literally started the night I found out he had my phone. I honestly wanted to march over there and beat the shit out of him before grabbing it but I had to be smart and make sure he actually had it. Then out of Nowhere these wet dreams started. 

      All I knew was that today I was getting my phone back. Master was pissed at me and wouldn't respond and I couldn't take being edged, it was horrid. I cut the shower off, wrapping a towel around my body and walked into my closet. I was feeling like shorts and my Nike slip ons today, paired up with a Just do it T-shirt.

"Bryan get your behind down here !!!". My mom yelled, my sister added in something of hers and I smacked my lips. That damn brat needed to have a check up she was to damn grown. I rubbed deodorant on and sprayed some axe before running downstairs "You got ten seconds to hand me my pancakes or I'm cutting off one of your ponytails". My sister pouted before opening the cabinet and handing me my plate food.

"Mommmm Bry-".

 "I'd do the same too, if you stole my pancakes. Sweetie". My mom said sweetly messing up her hair. I stuck my tongue out at her and threw a spoon at her. "Mom-".

"He's stuffing his face how could he throw a spoon at you?". My mom said giving me a wink,I chuckled and wiped my mouth, shoving half a pancake down my throat "Extra chocolate chips?". I asked ,giving my mom a puppy dog look. "Where is Taylor?". I asked, looking at the empty chair at the table.

   "He left for Aspen's earlier already". She said. I figured. 

She set some white chocolate chips in a bowl and handed it to me, "Three minutes". She warned. I nodded and poured it all over my food.

~

"Don't do drugs you don't know the name of ". My mom called out as I slammed the door closed My eyes twitched and I glared. "Mom". I said giving her a look and kept walking "Ohh Bryan! You have a bubble butt!"  She yelled before speeding out of the school parking lot. I could not wait for my car to be out of the shop.

"Yo yo". Dayden yelled, slapping me on the back "Your mom is hilarious! she's such a milf"  He said. My eyes widened and I slapped him upside the head "You idiot! ". I yelled walking into the school .Dumbass has  been trying to get with my mom since the sixth grade.

          I  walked to my locker a pouting Dayden followed "Sorry man she's so hot especially  preg-". I gave him a glare and he shut his mouth quickly "Going to my locker see ya bye!". He yelled, walking fast to his locker.

I spotted shorty alone by his locker and I smirked walking up to him.

ASPENS P.O.V

         A chill went up my back as heavy breathing clouded my neck. I whirled around and my eyes widened "Bryan?!" He smirked and thumped my nose. I rubbed it and slid from in front of him. I could not handle this today. Where was Taylor when you needed him. 

"What are you doing here?". I asked looking around for Jane at least. 

"Uh school?". He replied smartass. I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed this was eating me up and it's only been a day. "I did it". I blurted without thinking his eyes narrowed and he smirked "I know" He whispered and reached in my back pocket grabbing the phone .

"B-but ho-". I started but he cut in "Why?". He asked me, waiting for an answer. I stayed silent and looked at the ground. See,this is what happens when you snoop in other peoples  business.  What is wrong with you Aspen! now I was caught and he was probably going to shove me in the trash can over there that a girl just threw her puddi- "I'm waiting". He replied glaring at me.

"I'm sorry..". I replied, "You tried to make me late the other day!". I shot back and he looked at me with surprise. That's right, he has been messing with me for years and I was getting so irritated by it. He needed to grow up. If anything I was doing him a favor. 

"This is not over, Monkey". He shot back, stuffing a piece of paper in my hand and walking off. I sighed and felt for my beating chest,  oh gosh so much was happening in the last  72 hours. I didn't want to die I have to get into college. I have to get married and get good grades , become a chef!.

The bell rung knocking me out of my thoughts and I groaned walking to the cafeteria to pick up a late slip. Maybe I could get out of it. 

-

         I unfolded the slip to see his number and groaned oh God, Aspen what have you gotten yourself into It's just a stupid phone how would he even know I loo-shit!! I banged my head on the desk and groaned . I replied to unknown last night asking all these stupid questions  and then they cursed me out. Oh God, I'm a dead man "Class this is the last time you'll see me, Bryan Dain is going to kill me". I announced.

The class looked at me silently before Jane got up and picked me up from the floor giving me a confused look "Where's the monkey bread?". I asked holding my hand out, she rolled her eyes slamming the container on my desk. Maybe this would get my mind off Bryan. Oh boy he was going to kill me.

---

Did you guys like it? haha I was confused on how to start this but once I started it kind of flowed.  comment your opinion  on the story/chapter and icecream if you've read this!!!

 vote 

comment

fan

love me, bye I love you.