New in town. (Tronnor)

(Tronnor) (Troye Sivan x Connor Franta)

I awkwardly shifted my weight from one foot to the other, tapping the pen against the notepad that I was holding. "Sir..?" I tried again, coughing to get his attention. I glanced around the coffeeshop helplessly, before sighing and turning back around. I tapped on the shoulder of the boy sitting at the table, and cleared my throat once more. I saw the adorable new boy jump slightly, before quickly closing his notebook and pulling out his earphones, eyes wide as he looked up at me. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, and I got very self-concious. I straightened up slightly and sent him a tiny, nervous smile. I wasn't good with new people, especially not cute, young, attractive new boys.

"I, erm. Sorry to startle you, sir. I was just wondering if, urgh, if you'd like something to drink or eat?" I stuttered out, grasping the pen and notepad tightly. He smiled back at me, teeth and all, and could he get any more adorable? "An espresso would be nice, yes. Oh, and a muffin, please." His smile only widened and my cheeks wouldn't return to their normal color anymore. I nodded very quickly, scribbling his order down so I wouldn't have to look at his smug face anymore. He knew what he was doing to me.

"My name is Connor Franta, by the way. I don't know why that would interest you, really.. sorry, nevermind. Anything else?" I stuttered, blushing furiously. It was mostly mumbled, but he could surely hear me. "Troye Sivan, it's a pleasure to meet you. And no, that was all, thank you." I nodded quickly, and spun back around, rushing towards the kitchen. I released a small breath and leaned against a counter, trying to shake off the nerves. This new guy was something. My town isn't extremely small, but it's not big either. The thing is, is that it's far away from other towns. You really have to be in a car for atleast 2 hours, if you want to go somewhere else. Which is why everyone in this town knows eachother. It's also the reason that not many people move here. This town is big enough and has everything you would need, so I don't see the problem, really. I like the quiet and the calm.

Yesterday a new guy came to town. Apparently he rented an apartment and is planning on staying for about a year. Rumors have been going around that he's here to get away from everything for a while, and to get 'inspiration' for his career. I heard he's a musician? I don't really know. He isn't that big yet, that's what I've been told. But they didn't tell me he was this cute. And he made me so nervous.. I shook the thoughts away for a second and quickly got his order ready, walking to his table only minutes later with slightly shaking hands. He was, once again, scribbling in his notepad, what I guess were song lyrics. I placed the coffee down and he smiled up at me. I quickly gave him the muffin before spinning around to run away. He grabbed my wrist, though, and I could practically feel the place burning.

I swallowed down my nerves and turned around slowly, sending him a small smile. "Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?" I ask politely, managing to keep my voice straight. He shook his head, and just placed a piece of paper in my hand. I quickly walked back to the kitchen, before opening the paper.

06##########

Call me sometime x

Just a lil' something.

ARE Y'ALL FREAKING OUT BECAUSE OF TRXYE?! BECAUSE I KNOW I AM. I AM LITERALLY DEAD. MY TUMBLR IS obsessedxaddict BY THE WAY IF YA WANNA FOLLOW ME ON THERE.
UGH
TROYE YOU LITTLE CHINA LOVING HUMMUS NUGGET

-Steffi I am not okay